**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Never had a problem with 'em. Own one right now. Works fine. They might no be what's ''hot'' right now, but no complaints here...

joe rodeos are trash but come on, it's like the seiko discussion except I would take the seiko over the joe rodeo, some brands just don't hold the same water others do regardless of price/craftsmanship and company history.
Never had a problem with 'em. Own one right now. Works fine. They might no be what's ''hot'' right now, but no complaints here...

Of course it works quartz never fails unless the battery dies, they were never "hot" maybe more popular, the Jacob 5 time zone was hot and had the quality of joe rodeo for a lot more money. I just hate the tiny diamonds that you can't even see it looks like a metal pimple, the watches with the bigger stones are better from rodeo but the ones that boast like 1-2cts look like sandpaper.

Last edited:
valentine's day from the wife, she really surprised me with my own money lmao, but she nailed it exactly the color combo/dial I've wanted.

Of course it works quartz never fails unless the battery dies, they were never "hot" maybe more popular, the Jacob 5 time zone was hot and had the quality of joe rodeo for a lot more money. I just hate the tiny diamonds that you can't even see it looks like a metal pimple, the watches with the bigger stones are better from rodeo but the ones that boast like 1-2cts look like sandpaper.
I agree with you about the tiny diamonds. I wear the 4.75 ct junior model. Has brilliant cut diamonds in it. It was a bargain.

If you bought one of those Johnny watches than you know nothing about watches... I'd rather have one of my G-Shock's over those things.
lol naw I didn't cop Im not into diamond watches yet..if im going to go that route it has to be something official

I prefer the factory ice in 99.9 percent of watches, I have a few exceptions to my rule. 4ct is cool man its the the ones that look diamond cut but actually have a tiny stone that kill me.

If I remember correctly Travis Scott posted a picture several weeks ago talking about how happy he was with a Jacob his friend brought back from Japan/China for him.

dios mio..

im in the south now so if i ever do decide to go for some gold it will be with them, ifandco jesus are not looking so great nowadays.

Can anyone verify what these were goin for back in the days?  I always thought they were cool , sorry to see that so many people who post now seem to disagree.  47mm is a bit too massive for me though. 

Ya i wonder who is making more money, Jacob with those watches or Ben Baller with the $150/gram jesus pieces.

Can anyone verify what these were goin for back in the days?  I always thought they were cool , sorry to see that so many people who post now seem to disagree.  47mm is a bit too massive for me though. 

Retail was wild high on those watches. I remember going on his website and seeing some of them hitting for 25k-100k

Ya i wonder who is making more money, Jacob with those watches or Ben Baller with the $150/gram jesus pieces.

Jacob probably sold a million of those back in the day, literally. everyone and their mother who had any money had those.

[QUOTE url="/t/127594/the-official-jewelry-thread-vol-11-i-sneezed-on-you/42480#post_22676177"]

Retail was wild high on those watches. I remember going on his website and seeing some of them hitting for 25k-100k
[/quote]

That was for gold and what not.

Pretty sure the steel with leather band and diamond bezel was like 5-7k? i think. im probably wrong but i remember being on that site all the time

dudes in the south rock those thinking they ballin :lol:
****** in the city still rock those joints. I was in a titty bar a few weekends ago and Gucci mane song- hold ya Rollie up came on and a dude put that techno trash up.

:lol: my friend was trying to sell me his Jacob for like 3k a few months ago. I know he regrets that purchase.

Back
Top Bottom