**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Assuming you're giving a fair deal i'm surprised nobody is jumping on this. People on this thread are always talking about the almighty jesus piece. Looks like one of the better ones too.
That's a nice piece fam. If I had to the cake, I'd buy it from u. Did u try selling it on ebay?

fer serious, I said back when breh first showed us that the piece is superior.  peep how the features on that miniature jesus are compared to the others, how much better everything is contrasted.  a lotta these other mini jesus pieces just look like blobs of metal with a few stones, it's like if you saw a picture of some of them without knowing that they were like only an inch tall you would think that they looked kinda trash.

Last edited:
Been looking for one of these older style italian gold medals for awhile. Finally found one on ebay yesterday the guy wanted $260 and i offered him $200 and he took it. 10k, 6.5g.

Being a member of the community for a few years I can say this much: 

Jesus piece's and rolex's - ice box 
Rolex's and near perfect diamond settings - golden sun 
Cubans - Daniel 
Fake AP - Lax 
Wanna donate to a scam - Gold St. Capital 

Nothing I do is a scam. On this board alone I have helped 3 people make an aggregate of $250k plus. One of my employees is a niketalker and helped him make over $200k... another NTer I fixed a tax issue and helped him get very nice check from the IRS. All through businesses I own. Lol I'm getting to the money wether you understand it or not. A niketalker sees me ball out and build all my businesses daily.

Anyway back to rustling jimmies... Let the grown man emotions begin 5,4,3,2,1

And this delusion you have that any one in this board gave me money... I have met a few of you and don't qualify for an investment with me at all I wouldn't even solicit you.

Last edited:
Nothing I do is a scam. On this board alone I have helped 3 people make an aggregate of $250k plus. One of my employees is a niketalker and helped him make over $200k... another NTer I fixed a tax issue and helped him get very nice check from the IRS. All through businesses I own. Lol I'm getting to the money wether you understand it or not. A niketalker sees me ball out and build all my businesses daily.

Anyway back to rustling jimmies... Let the grown man emotions begin 5,4,3,2,1

And this delusion you have that any one in this board gave me money... I have met a few of you and don't qualify for an investment with me at all I wouldn't even solicit you.

Can you please explain this?

http://niketalk.com/t/506907/ask-a-hedge-fund-insider

You really want me to expose you again?

Should I pull out your employment history?

Remember those claims of being a multi-millionaire?

Remember that RR Ghost you claimed you own?

Remember we found out it was a rental from the car rental place you work at?

Now we suppose to believe these jewel's are yours?

Make a damn new screen name at least you fraud.

Back
Top Bottom