**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Nothing I do is a scam. On this board alone I have helped 3 people make an aggregate of $250k plus. One of my employees is a niketalker and helped him make over $200k... another NTer I fixed a tax issue and helped him get very nice check from the IRS. All through businesses I own. Lol I'm getting to the money wether you understand it or not. A niketalker sees me ball out and build all my businesses daily.

Anyway back to rustling jimmies... Let the grown man emotions begin 5,4,3,2,1

And this delusion you have that any one in this board gave me money... I have met a few of you and don't qualify for an investment with me at all I wouldn't even solicit you.
LOL, why would anyone be jealous of a dusty Jacob? I cant even see that other trash but they dont dance......

Quick question for you guys. My friend wants to buy an iced out g shock. He's late in the g shock game lol have any of you guys had one or had bad experiences with them?

Quick question for you guys. My friend wants to buy an iced out g shock. He's late in the g shock game lol have any of you guys had one or had bad experiences with them?

That is my old one I sold a few years ago. Not a lot of places sell them anymore. I know you could prob get one from IF but price is gonna be ridicules. Just check eBay.

Do you really like silver or just prefer it because it's cheaper? Not trying to clown you, I've just always hated silver.

"dipped silver" ? 
indifferent.gif
   i thought it was silver dipped in gold this whole time ?...............my 2 cents...............5 dwt 10k real gold semi-hollow necklace > 100 dwt solid silver chain. fax b

"dipped silver" ? :stoneface:    i thought it was silver dipped in gold this whole time ?...............my 2 cents...............5 dwt 10k real gold semi-hollow necklace > 100 dwt solid silver chain. fax b

Thats what i was referring to, silver dipped in gold my dude

And thats you, not me B

Pretty sure Gold St is still an active member so go ahead and @ him and tell him you want to get in business with him.

Back
Top Bottom