**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

1241615357guccijewels.jpg

All that put together + his 30k appearance fee could get him 1 nice house in the South

"Cam's cross is probably from Aviannes because I think he's sponsored by them or whatever..... What I don't get though is why Ben Baller saysthat Cam is the newest client to IF&Co???.... The cross is very similar to the ones he made Fat Joe back in the day but that doesn't make him anIF&Co representative. That's like saying because Jada has a very similar cross as Ben's IF&Co one that he is an IF&Corepresentative..."

str8hustler:Cam is sponsored by Aviannes but the CROSS is IF and CO. I know everybody from the owner to the capos @ Aviannes personally. Cross ="s IF andCO !!!!!!!

yea that ring is sick i want a canary yellow eternity pinky ring. how much do you think it will run me no bang bang either

yalll trippin.

gucci got gwap. he dropped around 27 mixtapes in on year. if he only made 20k each album thats well over half a mil.
and hes ignorant. so he'd spend it all on jewels.

plus he got bricks. all white. light tan.

and and juiceman got 100 pills, 1000 pills servin major weight.

they make the trap "aye" apparently

after 6 months of drawing boards or just hectic schedules really....
30vdtdz.jpg

dvd, album coming soon.... but the chain will come sooner
wink.gif

and yes, that cross Cam is wearing is 1000% OUR CROSS. not similar but genuine IF and Co made

gucci got gwap. he dropped around 27 mixtapes in on year.

correct me if im wrong, but last I checked to make loot off of mixtapes/albums, its required that people purchase them. I havent met one single individual inthe past 3-4 years who went out and copped a mixtape, let alone gucci
laugh.gif

and cot damn, LOSO'S WAY
smokin.gif

It was obvious......
laugh.gif
if 206 worked on this project then a) that's agreat look for him b) the design will come out great.

What I don't get though is why Ben Baller says that Cam is the newest client to IF&Co???.... The cross is very similar to the ones he made Fat Joe back in the day but that doesn't make him an IF&Co representative. That's like saying because Jada has a very similar cross as Ben's IF&Co one that he is an IF&Co representative...
5bbio0.jpg

yalll trippin.

gucci got gwap. he dropped around 27 mixtapes in on year. if he only made 20k each album thats well over half a mil.
and hes ignorant. so he'd spend it all on jewels.

plus he got bricks. all white. light tan.

and and juiceman got 100 pills, 1000 pills servin major weight.

they make the trap "aye" apparently
I don't think anyone is saying Gucci doesn't get $$$$$$ we all know his buzz is out the roof and dude is making more $$$$$ than cats withalbums out all off of show money mainly. It's just all his pieces are wack
laugh.gif
but then again in the South they don't care if it's Bang or not.It's all about who can get more ignorant simply.

Does anyone have a picture and / or possible info on Fab's Hebrew letter chai chain in the Rockin That Thang (Remix) video? He has it on with the StevphenSprouse Louis Vuitton shirt.

0:39. Thanks.

it's been a crazy month..... way to start it off.... but I've had to be so hush hush about #%%% this year since the thirsty jewelers who have zeromarketing skills throw salt at me... I just keep it on the low, so my clients don't get harrassed so much

Dr. Phil's wife's Casio
and some goodies.... if you can take a guess, you can see some other stuff
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
wink.gif

PHIL_YEEZY.jpg

you've maybe seen it before.... but not like that
tongue.gif

smh.gif

Here we go.......
laugh.gif

I can see the inside hole of the Bail hmm seems...nevermind.

edit: and is that the IF&CO x Jason of BH Collab Watch?

Back
Top Bottom