**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

smh.gif
@ the QS not because I saw it but because I missed it.
laugh.gif

2 Blacks, 2 Greys, 2 Yellows and 2 Greens (maybe).

Originally Posted by oo206oo

That joint will be nowhere near as well liked as the first one you showed.

Fact.
i dont know - the first one was a replica so people were nit picking on specs...this one is a piece people been going crazy over for awhile andthere havent been many/any reps

i mean the whole "white jesus" debate will get jumped off again ...but i def need to see how the ceramic got executed... it could be dope or adisaster

roll.gif
roll.gif
at the sneak peek wars...at least this thread is moving again

just postem up lax, got cats fiendin out here

the enamel one came out alot better then I anticipated it would, I was a little skeptical caus ive seen some horrible attempts over the years but lax pulled itoff...

im hopin to debut my new piece this sunday...

just postem up lax, got cats fiendin out here

the enamel one came out alot better then I anticipated it would, I was a little skeptical caus ive seen some horrible attempts over the years but lax pulled it off...

im hopin to debut my new piece this sunday...

Yea ill post them when there all done, and that black jesus .........
devil.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
at the sneak peek wars...at least this thread is moving again
word we gotta keep it moving somehow
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

Does anyone have a picture and / or possible info on Fab's Hebrew letter chai chain in the Rockin That Thang (Remix) video? He has it on with the Stevphen Sprouse Louis Vuitton shirt.

0:39. Thanks.

f9a26c94ca7872b12400d26c9a50bf09a9fbd81d.pjpg

Thats the piece
smile.gif

Made by Jacob, just under 6 carats

Originally Posted by luxurytiming

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

Does anyone have a picture and / or possible info on Fab's Hebrew letter chai chain in the Rockin That Thang (Remix) video? He has it on with the Stevphen Sprouse Louis Vuitton shirt.

0:39. Thanks.

f9a26c94ca7872b12400d26c9a50bf09a9fbd81d.pjpg

Thats the piece
smile.gif

Made by Jacob, just under 6 carats

smh. Thought it was a poodle at first glance.

Who runs Jacob's now btw? with all the legal problems he went through I got confused a bit.

roll.gif
@ solesavage.

the enamel one came out alot better then I anticipated it would, I was a little skeptical caus ive seen some horrible attempts over the years but lax pulled it off...
I should post the pics just to say I did it lol

White gold jesus> enamel jesus

Back
Top Bottom