**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Damn I missed a quickstrike
smh.gif

F_ Kanye! Post that pic Ben
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

please believe jermaine makin serious cake and still on that next contract, made about 22m this year and 23m due for next season

my piece comin next sunday 100%!
after this current contract is up.... J.O. aint gonna see that 22m a year ever again... dude is getting old and is a walking injury list....

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

please believe jermaine makin serious cake and still on that next contract, made about 22m this year and 23m due for next season

my piece comin next sunday 100%!
after this current contract is up.... J.O. aint gonna see that 22m a year ever again... dude is getting old and is a walking injury list....

he is making 50M is like 2 years, he needs no more contracts really.

MY dude Ben is hyped up there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thats what a lot of people say... ever heard of latrell sprewell????...... anyways... man i want a watch so bad right now...

you can already see most of it but why can't you release pics without kanye's consent? not like he was the one who designed the jesus piece?>

NOBODY has 10MM Francos in stock. 47th St/Canal Street/The colosseum............NOBODY. All people have is the hollow joints.

Originally Posted by jordanlover34

you can already see most of it but why can't you release pics without kanye's consent? not like he was the one who designed the jesus piece?>
Cuz Yeezy is watching.....

db73598f43b5c8a263167d41668cb636dd7175b.png
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

l_77dc4a6f70a36e782961f953f6fe9b45.jpg
roll.gif
days of the starchy archies. had to take them joints to the cleaners then come home, stay-flo em, then iron over em again. and dont even care about the upper part. upper part be all wrinkled. long as the legs is razor sharp and cardboard hard...doing it you were

and the platinum fubu fad. and them big belt buckles
roll.gif
good ol H town
pimp.gif

All these old __dudes in the clubs...putting Just for Men hair products before they leave the house

Wait, plastic and gold mixture? I'm confused--is it like a means for using less gold in the final product or something?

Is the Bird on Gucci's brick squad chain the same bird from Baby's chain ? they look real similar

Originally Posted by NLV esq

NOBODY has 10MM Francos in stock. 47th St/Canal Street/The colosseum............NOBODY. All people have is the hollow joints.

10mm?? That's like a jump rope!.....I never seen a 10mm franco in person ever, not even hollow

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

we gonna get dumb in the south this week!
awwwwwwwready

damn that pic of thugga in the og droptop lac is hard.

if you in houston on wed, holla at me,
thurs in atl, holla at me....

I might goto johnny dangs store if I have time and tell him in person he foul for stealing my pics and using cz's and advertising CZ prices!
rumdec.jpg

ab2wlc.jpg
yo im in da H, I'll probably roll through with my boy up there he supposed to have a pair on hold, and dont mind coppin a pair if u can hookit up!

Back
Top Bottom