**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

that girl>any jewels posted.

can i put her on a chain?
that girl is hideous
sick.gif
then why are you standing next to her, tricking on her
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

"10mm?? That's like a jump rope!.....I never seen a 10mm franco in person ever, not even hollow"

Set Free: The chain holding my NLV Piece is 12MM and it's solid.

I want a 10MM Franco to hold my new piece when it is completed.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

man, that dipset eagle piece is 1 of my favorites in the game.... but
"I GET A CALL LIKE WHERE ARE YOU BEEZY!"

3JESUS.jpg

all done by yours truly.....
wink.gif

we mastered the kufi, we mastered the alternate.... what? we got plastic & gold mixtures? what? holla

2itn6n4.jpg

Originally Posted by NLV esq

"10mm?? That's like a jump rope!.....I never seen a 10mm franco in person ever, not even hollow"

Set Free: The chain holding my NLV Piece is 12MM and it's solid.

I want a 10MM Franco to hold my new piece when it is completed.

Really??? I guess I never realized from pictures how big it is, I have a 7mm and that's huge to me

^^^ My chain and piece are almost a Kilo!!!^^^

BigLEscobar put it on and made that URGHHH FACE !!!!!

Dude needed a spotter to get it off his neck......LOL !!!

I put on a 500 gram chain/pendant set up 2day for the 1st time in almost 5 or 6 months or even longer..... it 1. felt weird as hell, 2. reminded me howretarded I was to wear 2 kilos on me in those hay days and 3. how stupid big NLV's chain is.

btw, we got a few(prolly the last remaining 10mm franco's left) solid heavy 350 to 400 gram or a lil more francos left.

^^^I am a pretty big dude so it'a not that bad. My new piece plus new chain should be around 850 grams. I am going for the 2k Plus Mr. T look.^^^

Post that 700 Gram joint.

Also think about Jonas's size & the amount of TRUCK JEWLERY he is ROCKING !!!!! & It's high quality SHINE AS WELL !!!

DUDE IS A BEAST FOR THAT !!!!!

roll.gif

the thread is officially back in full effect -

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ the pix

Dre- lets get it...as long as yours takes that 87octane

smh.gif
@ that "halle berrrrrry"
alien.gif

edit:
after reading bens comments i musta missed it before but kanye is behind the new pieces?! thats wassup...son had a nice plan...wear a cheaper alternative, getthe masses interested then bam - i thought a store just hopped on and saw the opp-

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

man, that dipset eagle piece is 1 of my favorites in the game.... but
"I GET A CALL LIKE WHERE ARE YOU BEEZY!"

3JESUS.jpg

all done by yours truly.....
wink.gif

we mastered the kufi, we mastered the alternate.... what? we got plastic & gold mixtures? what? holla
I think the middle one is just the mold.

Put me down for 1 in black
pimp.gif

u know whats funny is how everybody hates ben in the diamond district I usto get all my cousins decent prices on the fact that I would
tell Izzy and the rest of the avianne staff that ben already gave me a decent price and that if they couldnt match it or give it too us for a equal price
I was dealing with ben
roll.gif
I mean like they would tell me ben dont do nothingand how they been doing this for years ben just came on the scene lol

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

u know whats funny is how everybody hates ben in the diamond district I usto get all my cousins decent prices on the fact that I would
tell Izzy and the rest of the avianne staff that ben already gave me a decent price and that if they couldnt match it or give it too us for a equal price
I was dealing with ben
roll.gif
I mean like they would tell me ben dont do nothing and how they been doing this for years ben just came on the scene lol
What are we gonna do now?
How we gonna eat man? 50 Ben Baller back around.
Code:

shorty is def only a 8 at best. Body is nice but she's not that great. she looks better in that pic than in the Halle Berry vid. I would DEF still give herthe ultra smash tho.

laugh.gif
@ beasting over that hood rat

recession?!
nerd.gif

capt.099e57cc4fe44439b3c8ad1320ce36e2.switzerland_jewels_ge112.jpg
capt.0f6b13ad62cf4fcfab5dd4e19ea58065.switzerland_jewels_ge116.jpg

GENEVA (Reuters) - A flawless vivid blue diamond weighing 7.03 carats sold Tuesday for a record 10.5 million Swiss francs ($9.49 million), the highest price paid per carat for any gemstone at auction, Sotheby's said.

The rectangular-shaped blue stone, the rarest to enter the international market this year, went to an anonymous buyer bidding by telephone after hectic bidding see-sawed between two callers for 15 minutes.

It was the centrepiece of its semi-annual sale in Geneva, conducted by David Bennett, chairman of Sotheby's jewelry department in Europe and the Middle East, who said the results showed the market's resilience despite the economic downturn.

"This is already a new world record price for a fancy vivid blue diamond and a new world record per carat for any gemstone (at auction)," Bennett told reporters.

"It is fantastic in this market and shows that these rare things are very much in demand," he said.

The final price includes a commission paid by the buyer to the auction house. The stone sets a record price per carat for any gemstone sold at auction of $1,349,752, Sotheby's said.

The previous record price for a fancy vivid blue diamond was $7.9 million, including commission, for a stone weighing 6.04 carats at sale in Hong Kong in October 2007, also by Sotheby's.

The new owner will have the right to name the stone, which is mounted in a platinum ring. The pre-sale catalog estimate was 6.8 million to 10 million francs, excluding commission. The hammer price excluding commission was 9.3 million francs.

Back
Top Bottom