**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by shoeGUINDALOON

About a month ago I conracted a wood carver to make me a jacob jesus. I failed. Ebony wood is expensive, ben has a cleaner and prob cheaper version coming out, and variant jesus pices gonna be flooding the streets. heres a bad pic. It isnt finished the guy contacted me about any final mods I wanna make. suggestions are welcome.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Good attempt. Very creative.

But what do I suggest?...I suggest you tuck that joint in a sock drawer and let Jesus Rest in Peace. He looked stressed.

About a month ago I conracted a wood carver to make me a jacob jesus. I failed. Ebony wood is expensive, ben has a cleaner and prob cheaper version coming out, and variant jesus pices gonna be flooding the streets. heres a bad pic. It isnt finished the guy contacted me about any final mods I wanna make. suggestions are welcome.

were you gonna put that on a long leather chain?

Originally Posted by quik1987

roll.gif
roll.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

man, that dipset eagle piece is 1 of my favorites in the game.... but
"I GET A CALL LIKE WHERE ARE YOU BEEZY!"

3JESUS.jpg

all done by yours truly.....
wink.gif

we mastered the kufi, we mastered the alternate.... what? we got plastic & gold mixtures? what? holla
im saying, whats good with the black pieces... any info other than blurred pics ben?
prices? plastic? rubber?
ok....y are we bluring these pics as if we dont kno what they look like..

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Good attempt. Very creative.

But what do I suggest?...I suggest you tuck that joint in a sock drawer and let Jesus Rest in Peace. He looked stressed.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

laugh.gif

the wood jesus is hot actually, jus put it on a slight wooden bead chain
pimp.gif
... fire like them wooden bead chains wit the wooden africa from back n the day...

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Nothin4ever wrote:

yall really going to rock a rubber Jesus head? ..smh
ive been waitin on sumthin like this 4 a while. i dont really like wearin flashy jewelry but i like chains (if that makes any sense). ive always wanted a jesus peice or sumthin custom but not flashy. no gold or anyhting like that. sumthin thats different. currently i rock the black Diamond Supply x Han Cholo Sk8 till Death chain cuz it was pretty much what ive wanted. Now im sure this jesus piece isnt gonna be $40 but i'll spend a couple dollars on it cuz i like it. I would be even more happy if i could get sumthin custom done in the same makeup
pimp.gif

I feel the same way.I will need one of the jesus pieces too

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ haze

Just came back from Drake's Homecoming Show, as you know Ben I saw one of your clients at the show chilling in the back of the crowd at the bar with hisCusto IF&CO piece, no one was paying attention to dude I'll let others who were there speak on it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

yall really going to rock a rubber Jesus head? ..smh

i wouldnt, its cool for the hypebeast rockin with some air yeezys easy though

i can understand.

Back
Top Bottom