**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

That g unit spinner must have had 100's of diamonds. After the labor of setting every stone is it even worth it to get moissanites ?

Just Blaze personal piece ran with the arm and needle idea. Very understandable too.

Last edited:
You sure thats supposed to be a bottle or a sack with a "J" on it??

It really looks like 

Lol not sure if srs but yeah. I didn't even know there was any question about it. On the old jay z album artwork if you look at the roc logo there's lil bubbles popping outta the top.

DJ Khaled claims to be the originator of the longer heavy cuban's saying he started a war... thoughts, also whats the best length and size you your opinion

Long gold chains are certainly the preferred jewelry in hip-hop at the moment. We've seen the likes of Jay Z, T.I., Theophilus London, Kanye West  all rock the heavy chain in the last year or so. But who really started the trend? It's hard to say, though DJ Khaled certainly thinks he did. 

In the behind the scenes footage from his photo shoot for the cover of his Suffering From Success album, Khaled sits down with his friend and jewelry Gabriel Jacobs—the same guy who made Jay Z's five kilo chain. Khaled shows off some of the pieces Jacob's worked on for him, one of which was the two kilo cuban link chain he was wearing. "Keep it honest, after I got the two kilo, we're not putting names out because I got respect for everybody, but did I start a chain reaction and start a kilo war?" Khaled asks, adding that before him, other guys (presumably rappers) wore their chains much shorter. 

Do you agree?

Scroll to about the 3:15 mark to check out the clip. 

What was wrong with what he said?  

Super clear stones that look like rainbows when certain types of light hit it are fake

Some people purposely make jewelry in silver with CZ's then front like they got on a million dollars worth of Jewelry

Some people mix real and fake jewelry ie $20k jesus piece with silicon carbide earrings

Cats that do this tuck and run when someone with the real comes around.....

:lol: im pretty almost positive you've never seen moissanite in person.

Cuz even talking moissanite & CZ in da same sentence shows your naiveness of da subject.

laugh.gif
im pretty almost positive you've never seen moissanite in person.

Cuz even talking moissanite & CZ in da same sentence shows your naiveness of da subject.
They werent in the same sentence and your right, next to my "real" diamond earrings they probably look nice.  

Back
Top Bottom