**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Kushdrygoods, where you at?

Shout out to Will over at Icebox, I stopped by during a trip to ATL and he definitely showed a lot of love and willingness to work with NT am :smokin

Just a sample of what I'm looking to lock in eventually

Untitled by KushDryGoods, on Flickr

Thanks to @Robsheedwallace for the help and suggestions, appreciate you fan :nthat:

Last edited:
I'd let you hit up Icebox for pricing, just like to stress that Will is eager to help and work with NT fam, you will not be disappointed !!!

Good trade up?  

My Breitling avenger PVD plus $3000 for a used/almost perfect PAM243 with boxes and paperwork. Pawn shop find.  

e55b36da52897fe

Reactions: g14
Kushdrygoods, where you at?

Shout out to Will over at Icebox, I stopped by during a trip to ATL and he definitely showed a lot of love and willingness to work with NT am :smokin

Thanks to @Robsheedwallace for the help and suggestions, appreciate you fan :nthat:

Cool, that would be a good look man. Your pic popped up on my IG and I was like hey, join us at the table with the fellas in here in the jewelry thread.

Don't forget who referred you to Icebox :wink:

You going to get the 4.5" piece still?

Don't forget who referred you to Icebox :wink:

You going to get the 4.5" piece still?

:pimp:

Can anyone recommend a jeweler who' *** wit 925 silver ? I'm looking for a silver Jesus piece to match a silver Cuban link im going to cop from leon jewelers ebay but I'm having a hard time finding a size able piece

Back
Top Bottom