**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

They're a walking bank basically...unless gold goes down in da markets, they dont lose value...i personally old school..cant do a cuban witho a piece word to that 2009 frank mucus quote :lol:

:lol:, repped

The irony of that, I mostly wear the Cuban alone now.

Last edited:
I think the little piece of chain showing on the neck when it's tucked in looks better then a big chain just hanging un-tucked.

I think the little piece of chain showing on the neck when it's tucked in looks better then a big chain just hanging un-tucked.

That MLB look..yeah wit just da box link showing behind your neck..ill.

124h8o1.png

This right here Always gonna be my standard of excellence...even da cuban thick but can still fit a pendant...

That MLB look..yeah wit just da box link showing behind your neck..ill.

This right here Always gonna be my standard of excellence...even da cuban thick but can still fit a pendant...
Exactly. What length are you thinking for you piece ? If i remember your St.Michael chain was long as hell. You gonna go shorter ?

Last edited:
So I am still waiting for Shyne to make things right with me after selling me the wrong size chain. It's been a month and they are giving me a run around.

They had the nerve to call me and tell me they wanted me to pay additional money for them to custom make what I originally ordered in the first place. What?
Custom make a 4mm cuban ? Most wholesalers already have them on deck. 

number 5 looks different from the other pieces that are in this picture

but this kuffi jesus piece is slanted never liked this one lol

I guess this is avianne and co creation of the Emmanuel jesus piece

that's the back of the jesus piece and the specs on this

Exclusively designed by Avianne & Co., this gorgeous mens diamond Jesus head pendant is crafted in highly polished 10K gold and plated in black rhodium. The pendant is beautifully adorned with lovely black round cut diamonds and the eyes of the Jesus are set with two lovely white diamonds.The enamel covered face is detailed with four small red tear drops.The frame measures to 90 mm in length and 47 mm in width. Total weight of round cut diamonds is 11.00 carats. Weighing 118 grams, this exquisite diamond pendant is an ideal accessory which guarantees an onlookers attention.

For the people who got black jewelry back At the height of its popularity, how would they test it to know if the gold under it was real? I wonder if people were getting ripped off

For the people who got black jewelry back At the height of its popularity, how would they test it to know if the gold under it was real? I wonder if people were getting ripped off

One major concern why i couldn't be bothered with it..too much room for shenanigans..

So I am still waiting for Shyne to make things right with me after selling me the wrong size chain. It's been a month and they are giving me a run around.

They had the nerve to call me and tell me they wanted me to pay additional money for them to custom make what I originally ordered in the first place. What?
I hate to go back and forth on here but I feel it's only right we defend ourselves in this situation. When you came in you bought a 4.75mm cuban link that we had in stock (this was measured with digital calipers). I'm not sure if there was a misunderstanding with our associates on the floor but they gave you a Niketalk discount and charged you a more than fair price which was agreed upon by both parties. When you went home and measured the chain with a regular ruler it measured 5mm. At that point you reached out to us and I told you we would do everything in our power to get you exactly what you wanted, and even agreed to refund you the difference in price. 

We tried everything to get you a chain that measures exactly 4mm with a box clasp but not one person we work with had exactly what you were looking for in stock. Our in house jeweler then advised us that the only option was to make the chain from scratch which would involve additional labor charges (the chain you purchased from us was already in stock so we were able to give you the best price possible).

I understand your frustration in waiting, and I do sincerely apologize for that, but we initially stated that it would be 2 weeks before we even got started because our jeweler was out of town. When we called you yesterday, we were just trying to inform you of what our options were at that point. We even offered to custom make a 4mm cuban with a box clasp at no additional charge (we were covering 100% of the labor costs for you) so that you could get exactly what you wanted but you stated that you weren't willing to wait. Every custom piece we make takes a bit of time as there are multiple steps we need to go through. 

You then asked if you could just get a refund for the original chain you purchased, which we also said we were more than happy to do if you weren't satisfied with your purchase. We've accommodated every request you've made, unfortunately we couldn't come to a final agreement.    

We pride ourselves in customer service and we will continue to learn from our experiences. I hope we can work with you again in the future and apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you. 

If Shyne had offered a refund I would come to the store today right after work and get my money back and this would be the end of it, but they haven't.

It's been a month already and they stated it would take another 6-8 weeks to make the Cuban chain I asked for.

So it takes 3-4 months to make a chain?
We offered a 100% refund yesterday over the phone and told you come in Sunday or Monday. 

Is .75mm that big of a difference? I didnt eem know people were buying chains at such small variations. I always thought they kept it simple, whole numbers.

In that situation i'd be happy with the larger chain, but thats just my opinion.

This is the same cuban measured with a ruler and calipers. We measure every chain with calipers and never use rulers because it's not as accurate. This one is 4.5mm and has a box clasp. If you are interested in it we are more than willing to honor any agreement we made in the past and refund the difference. If not, you may come in for a full refund on your original purchase any time Sunday. Feel free to give us a call or email. Again, we truly apologize for the inconvenience.

the diamonds in the glc piece look salty or the piece is real dirty??

that was the old jesus mold i had, yes i made a new one and its the blk one its about the same size as the glc jesus mines is probably more detailed actually

I have a jesus thats close to five inches big that I have yet to post.....
grin.gif

That's what I remember hearing too.

:smokin @ the GLC Jesus though. I need that one too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Mucus View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by loonyrobert View Post

If Im not mistaken, Lorraine made Kanye's/GLC's Angel.

That's what I remember hearing too.

smokin.gif @ the GLC Jesus though. I need that one too.
You greedy fam

Shyne, thanks for the glizzy piece overview. I was wondering why rope chain was chosen instead of franco. Cause i thought modern rope links arent one piece anymore and arent actually soldered , so i thought a piece that heavy would need a franco
No problem. The rope was just an aesthetic choice, it's more than adequate for the piece though. Franco would be a fine choice too, just a personal preference. 

Back
Top Bottom