**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

135th-DOPE-NYC-screening-19-of-191-443x400.jpg

I'll see you guys on Sunday.

Ya every mm counts at that size. Too bad you need that bock lock cause that cross would look deadly with a 3 - 3.5mm chain.

I don't actually need to have a box clasp but I just don't like the lobster clasps with the ring. I would be even cool with the type of clasp they put on diamond chains like this .

I'd even consider this type of clasp on a smaller franco of like 3mm. The solid francos have a good weight for their size and I want something really solid.

Last edited:
I don't like the lobster clasp I like the box clasp because wit the lobster clasp you can easily break the chain

I don't actually need to have a box clasp but I just don't like the lobster clasps with the ring. I would be even cool with the type of clasp they put on diamond chains like this .

I'd even consider this type of clasp on a smaller franco of like 3mm. The solid francos have a good weight for their size and I want something really solid.

Ya man you need something like this 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/14K-Gold-Box-Clasp-Replacement-Tongue-8-5mm-/351709062992?hash=item51e37e6750:g:YKEAAOSw~oFXES7X

That would actually be perfect.

If someone could reply this time, I'd appreciate it.

didn't someone post the sketch made for this piece on here? I can't seem to find it online anymore.

Kanye x murakami Jesus piece

thx

Last edited:
thx, it almost seems like it was scraped off the web.
had me wondering if I was hallucinating it, lol. never remembered I couldn't find again online.

edit:
found this while looking for it.

http://jesus-piece.strikingly.com/

wow, the facts on that site are horrible, but decent pics

Last edited:
Shyne took care of everything for me today. I appreciate their service and them taking care of it.

I want to express my apologies to Shyne for the back and forth uglyness on the board and for the damaging accusations I made towards them.

On a message board it is easy to misunderstand the tone of a message and like I said to one poster, I wasn't trying to air them out. I know it may have came across that way but it was never my intent. For that I also apologize if my tone on the message board came across that way.

Shyne took care of everything for me today. I appreciate their service and them taking care of it.

I want to express my apologies to Shyne for the back and forth uglyness on the board and for the damaging accusations I made towards them.

On a message board it is easy to misunderstand the tone of a message and like I said to one poster, I wasn't trying to air them out. I know it may have came across that way but it was never my intent. For that I also apologize if my tone on the message board came across that way.

I wonder if he just uses cubans from rafaello&co show rooms for shows, over the years I've seen him in a a cuban damn near every size and every length, half iced out and the other half plain. 

Back
Top Bottom