**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Is mase chain fake diamonds moissanite ?

Just pulled the trigger on upgrading my current cuban bracelet to a 15.6mm cuban bracelet. Both the old and new one are from Reys. Specs are 15.6mm, aprox 120 grams, 18k. Both sides will be rounded instead of one rounded side and one flat. Getting the diamond box lock too.

Went back and forth on getting the double cuban ID bracelet or the regular cuban and decided to go with the regular bracelet instead.

^nice post up some pics when it comes in

It will most likely be heavier though, because my 13mm 18k from Rey weighs like 120g

damb that bracelet sounds serious... im happy with just getting a 14k 10mm cuban bracelet... i called reys for a quote and their prices are too dope... i was ready to cop today but then i realized i have to pay my chain and jesus piece off which will be in sept/oct :smh:

but i just wanted to know a price so when i call back my money will be ready :pimp:

Last edited:
Catching up in here and now just realizing I bought my **** online from Daniels :smh:

I asked Daniel if he could do better and he lowered his price to $41.80/g, best he could do.

I reached out to my friend who's family owns a jewelry store. He contacted his supplier/manufacturer and they quoted $30.75/g + $800 labor. His manufacturer is on 47th in Manhattan so he probably manufacturers for a lot of the guys in the district too.

$26,456 for two 18k 13mm 30" Cuban link chains, approx. 400g each. $1800 of which is labor.

This was a sample pic of their work on a previous Cuban.

Last edited:
Catching up in here and now just realizing I bought my **** online from Daniels :smh:

I asked Daniel if he could do better and he lowered his price to $41.80/g, best he could do.

I reached out to my friend who's family owns a jewelry store. He contacted his supplier/manufacturer and they quoted $30.75/g + $800 labor. His manufacturer is on 47th in Manhattan so he probably manufacturers for a lot of the guys in the district too.

$26,456 for two 18k 13mm 30" Cuban link chains, approx. 400g each. $1800 of which is labor.

I don't think anybody is beating those prices of $30.75/g + $800 labor on 18k.

^nice post up some pics when it comes in

It will most likely be heavier though, because my 13mm 18k from Rey weighs like 120g
It likely will.  That was the estimate on the paypal invoice.  Im expecting in the 130-135 range since both sides will be rounded.  

damb that bracelet sounds serious... im happy with just getting a 14k 10mm cuban bracelet... i called reys for a quote and their prices are too dope... i was ready to cop today but then i realized i have to pay my chain and jesus piece off which will be in sept/oct
mean.gif

but i just wanted to know a price so when i call back my money will be ready
pimp.gif
My 10.2 mm 18k is about to be traded in.  Willing to sell it for the right price.  

$30.75/g for 18k is pretty much scrap price. Hopefully they put on a box lock and not a lobster clasp though like in that pic.

Has anyone got a Cuban link chain from IF & CO? I'm just tryin to get a idea of the quality before I put a order in. Looking at either a 4mm or 5mm Cuban link to get as my first.

Back
Top Bottom