**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

If you are going 4mm, go with Daniels like I did a week ago. Ask for David.

If you go bigger like 6mm, I'd still go with Daniels because I haven't tried Reys but I've heard good things on the board about them

Yep, insurance won't stop a bullet
With my gold stuff, its so yellow, most people assume its fake.  The older folks generally know whats up.  

Since I picked up the white gold set up, been a couple of situations where I  had to make it obvious I had a gun on me.

Last edited:

Save time and money and go with Rey.
Does anyone know if Rey can make cubans with more space between the links? I prefer the links not to be so tight and close to one another, that's the only reason I havent really taken everyone's advice and dealt with Rey yet

Does anyone know if Rey can make cubans with more space between the links? I prefer the links not to be so tight and close to one another, that's the only reason I havent really taken everyone's advice and dealt with Rey yet

Sounds like you want a curb and not a cuban link

Maybe Rey could just make it that way for you, have you asked him ?

Although he might not want you to post pictures of it with his name attached since people might think that's how he makes his cubans all the time.

Sounds like you want a curb and not a cuban link
Nah i definitely want a cuban, i have a cuban bracelet that i got from flawless in nyc. The links on it are somewhere between the space in a curb and rey's cubans.  I like my bracelet a lot, but was just going to try and save money possibly with rey instead of going back to greg.

Maybe Rey could just make it that way for you, have you asked him ?

Although he might not want you to post pictures of it with his name attached since people might think that's how he makes his cubans all the time.
True didnt really think of that, appreciate the idea

Does rey usually do one flat size? I have one but never noticed

Does rey give good trade im value it youre upgrading one of his product?

Just curious, how are you coming up with these specific milimeter decimal places? I would have thought theyd be round numbers mm or half mm's like .5

How long ago did you cop the first one? Seems like itd be a big L to upgrade

Text Rey, when I upgraded I pretty much got credit for what I paid

Last edited:
^ yep... i got a 89 gram chain and my pendant is 35 grams so 100 gram+ chain should work ... and ya i got the insurance for peace of mind... im still not going to rock it everywhere and at the wrong places

and reys is pretty dope for cubans so id recommend them... their chains look great and everyone here raves about them... i called them yesterday about a 10mm chain and bracelet just to get a price for future reference... the price was too good to pass up i almost copped and customer service was great but have to hold back and pay off my chain and pendant first

Last edited:
Does rey usually do one flat size? I have one but never noticed

Does rey give good trade im value it youre upgrading one of his product?

Just curious, how are you coming up with these specific milimeter decimal places? I would have thought theyd be round numbers mm or half mm's like .5

How long ago did you cop the first one? Seems like itd be a big L to upgrade

I got exactly what i paid for it on trade. I got the measurements from him.

Yep, one side is completely flat and one side is rounded a little. Both sides will be rounded.

Any bad jeweler can make that for you. Look around your area.

This defeats going to Rey because he's so good at making tight links.

Flawless did his thing on Floyds piece.

Pendant should always be lighter. If the pendant is heavier it will stretch or deform the chain over time.

Even when the pendant is lighter it will still make it look like a V how it's supposed to. Unless the chain is 100g and the pendant is 5g 
laugh.gif

pendant can definitely be heavier.

whether it's a "V" or not kinda depends on the chain itself. Ball chains cannot form a V shape, same goes for Francos and a bunch of other designs.

check this out: http://www.ganoksin.com/borisat/nenam/wgc-chains-qs.htm

pendant can definitely be heavier.

whether it's a "V" or not kinda depends on the chain itself. Ball chains cannot form a V shape, same goes for Francos and a bunch of other designs.

check this out: http://www.ganoksin.com/borisat/nenam/wgc-chains-qs.htm
I have always heard different. If you plan on wearing a pendant that is heavier then the chain for 10, 20, 30 years than over time it will stretch or deform. Unless it's a really thick chain. 

Ya franco's and ball chains and even box chains will look more like a U then a V. Unless it's really short. 

Back
Top Bottom