**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

gentleman. is this a considerable piece if I coud pick it up for $1400 or so or could you do that most anywhere ?

not much of a jewelry guy any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/...ld?ID=1907855&CategoryID=9569#fn=METAL=Yellow Gold%26sp%3D2%26spc%3D1216%26slotId%3D110
No way.  Macys and other department stores is the worst place to buy gold.  Thats deff not solid, for sure hollow.  You could do much better going to Daniels or Reys and spending a few hundred more for twice the value in gold.

that chain on ebay is like $800

63g 14k 15mm guy wants $1700..i just want it for scrap to make another chain..what's a good price on my end?

hello folks.

i did a quick search regarding my inquiry, but was unable to come up with anything so ill continue; however, please forgive me if it has been previously discussed and i just didn't find it via my search.

so... whats the general consensus on, "veritas by design?" if y'all aren't really up on them/their stuff, here's the link to their site: http://shop.veritasbydesign.com

also, please forgive me for posting this in here if its not the right place for it- seeing as it is technically, "jewelry," i thought it'd be cool; but on the other hand, i also know that in reality, its really just... "costume jewelry," (for lack of a better description,) so i didn't know if it would definitively belong in here or not, but here goes nothing... ha, regardless though, I appreciate yalls feedback...

hello folks.

i did a quick search regarding my inquiry, but was unable to come up with anything so ill continue; however, please forgive me if it has been previously discussed and i just didn't find it via my search.

so... whats the general consensus on, "veritas by design?" if y'all aren't really up on them/their stuff, here's the link to their site: http://shop.veritasbydesign.com

also, please forgive me for posting this in here if its not the right place for it- seeing as it is technically, "jewelry," i thought it'd be cool; but on the other hand, i also know that in reality, its really just... "costume jewelry," (for lack of a better description,) so i didn't know if it would definitively belong in here or not, but here goes nothing... ha, regardless though, I appreciate yalls feedback...

A good friend of mine once said this in a rap.
It always stuck out to me.

"They tell you fake it til u make it,
I say real it til you kill it."

I try to live by that. Too many people want the shine, without paying the dues. You can't rush it, cuz you want it now. Nothing worth having comes overnight...

Just my .02

hello folks.

Not really anything we can say on it because we really don't buy from those places to provide any consensus or review on it. It's just one of the many sites online that sales costume jewelry.

Even if someone did buy from them what would they say, best price on costume jewelry ever and it looks real, idk.

Also, some of this real jewelry really isn't that much when you think about how much some of yall spend on sneakers. You can get a small chain and piece for between $1-3k.

Last edited:
Ninja : I sold all 3 of my rope chains last month (3.4 mm 32 grams , 4 mm 44 grams and 6 mm 64 grams ) . I didn't even need the money that bad :smh:

I only really miss my 4mm rope, so I called my local jeweler and he said he had a 14k Solid Yellow Gold Diamond Cut Rope Chain 4.0 mm 27" 40 grams. I'll probably pick it up Monday, since he isn't charging me much.

Glad I waited a few days on that new jack reacher movie.
If gucci had to sit upfront where you hurt your neck, there was no way I was gettin good seats.

Back
Top Bottom