**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

East Atlanta Santa

***** chain got a earring :lol:

Kenny Powders : Does it feel like it has good weight to it ?

I was thinking of getting a 48 gram mariner bracelet .

I got an 18k 202.5 gram 28 inch Miami Cuban last month. I don't see myself wearing it much, but it's something I always wanted.

How many mm is that? I think it's a nice weight.. heavy enough to notice but not enough to bother for everyday wear

Ninja : I sold all 3 of my rope chains last month (3.4 mm 32 grams , 4 mm 44 grams and 6 mm 64 grams ) . I didn't even need the money that bad :smh:

I only really miss my 4mm rope, so I called my local jeweler and he said he had a 14k Solid Yellow Gold Diamond Cut Rope Chain 4.0 mm 27" 40 grams. I'll probably pick it up Monday, since he isn't charging me much.

I like the new rope chain a lot, it's the right size for my 8.5 gram Mary piece .

Last edited:
Got quoted 31 a gram by Reys for a Miami Cuban 14k yellow gold 24 inches 255 grams

Got one from CRM 260ish grams for the same chain at about 33 a gram.

Is the quality different between the two that big that CRM charges an extra 2-3 bucks a gram for their Cubans?..

Last edited:
Got quoted 31 a gram by Reys for a Miami Cuban 14k yellow gold 24 inches 255 grams

Is the quality different between the two that big that CRM charges an extra 2-3 bucks a gram for their Cubans?..

The higher the price, the higher the quality. Call around and find who has the highest prices on Cubans, and go with that jeweler.

Go with Rey, just search Rey in this thread and you'll see everyone who bought from him was happy and loved their product. He also happens to give the best price.

Reys has the tightest links. CRM also has a higher over head because of their location so that doesn't help. All that has to go into consideration too.

Rey's has the best customer service, but I've had better looking Cubans from other places. I've had 6 heavy Cubans in my lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom