**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

rapper-fat-joe-performs-onstage-at-the-power-106-powerhouse-show-at-picture-id538081824

is that one of the Biggie/Jr Mafia pieces?  Someone on the-coli forum said they knew D-Roc and could maybe get the mold from him (maybe that was you?) . I actually mentioned the possibility that Tito died back in November but in a roundabout manner I guess, I came across that obituary but I wasn't sure that it was the same guy.  Sucks.  Does Nore ever rock his any more?  Cause if someone in Tito's family does jewelry the piece could be done again and it would be legit. 

Last edited:

is that one of the Biggie/Jr Mafia pieces?  Someone on the-coli forum said they knew D-Roc and could maybe get the mold from him (maybe that was you?) . I actually mentioned the possibility that Tito died back in November but in a roundabout manner I guess, I came across that obituary but I wasn't sure that it was the same guy.  Sucks.  Does Nore ever rock his any more?  Cause if someone in Tito's family does jewelry the piece could be done again and it would be legit. 
That was me. This piece belongs to someone from Queens. I am actually trying to buy it from him.   I am having an extremely hard time finding any family members of Tito. 

as for the tito joint the bezel is the most impressive part of the jesus imo... would cop if i had the chance too though

Last edited:
14280388_1263785390300246_1772094467_n.jpg

Tito Chain & Jesus Piece Different Bale

damn I never seen anyone make a Tito bone bracelet into a full fledged chain...very ****** impressive...too bad it's white gold.

to my man holla at me imma call Duke on Monday and see if we can't locate this Jesus piece mold. Tito's sister said Tito had some work farmed out and da guy still in da diamond district.

damn I never seen anyone make a Tito bone bracelet into a full fledged chain...very ****** impressive...too bad it's white gold.

to my man holla at me imma call Duke on Monday and see if we can't locate this Jesus piece mold. Tito's sister said Tito had some work farmed out and da guy still in da diamond district.
Yea yellow gold would be much better. I just can't believe how hard it is to find a jesus piece like this...Seems like the style never really went main stream. Honestly I would buy the rights to the mold and sell them as "Official Biggie Jesus Piece" people would buy

Yea yellow gold would be much better. I just can't believe how hard it is to find a jesus piece like this...Seems like the style never really went main stream. Honestly I would buy the rights to the mold and sell them as "Official Biggie Jesus Piece" people would buy

it did, remember Mase & Diddy were Diddy bopping to da tune of millions of records sold with these on.

problem is there was no internet back then that could effectively credit Tito's work...he was more of a "word of mouth success".

by da time online started to move forward, Jacob had took alot of Tito's customers.

LL

now that you can easily tell da difference between a Tito & Jacob, it puts things in better perspective.

Back
Top Bottom