**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Did Ghostface also have a Tito Jesus Piece?

naw, he actually had da original Jesus piece period, it was a catalog piece from "lisro" a Miami company that retailers buy from then.

lisro-74152190.jpg

da companies name is called:

Lisitzky-Rosner Jewelry Inc.

their catalog is chalked full of early 90's heat.

900x900px-LL-3a7183e6_IMG_20130425_170435.jpeg

da pic I took is from da

Lisitzky-Rosner Jewelry Inc catalog, they're wholesalers.

american-rap-artist-ghostface-killah-of-the-rap-group-wutang-clan-a-picture-id79203134

here's da getty high def pic. same mold....

ill be honest, once I found out it wasn't completely solid, it took a lil bit of blooms of da rose. da guys still sell it at this price at da catalog.

imma call and have a catalog mailed to me and post da whole thing.

Last edited:
I also like Ghost Piece but its not solid. That is the killer part for me. If solid I would cop. 

da most elusive of all Jesus pieces is da pun piece with da halo.

big-pun-punisher-yellow-gold-cuban-link-jesus.gif

solid. my guess? it's another competing catalog piece that we dunno about.

it weighs about as much as da Jacob piece as is... imagine if it was solid :x :pimp:

By the piece not being solid, you mean it's hollow/has a hollow back/open back?
Or Gold Plated? :nerd:
(I don't know much about jewels if you can't tell by now :lol:)

those are contemporary Jacob Jesus pieces by da time fab had these.

da one piece that had crossover was Jacobs Early pieces with Tito esque diamond paving.
He copied Tito Bale completely.

yep. that was da initial charm in them..those heavy duty bails.

rvkr35.jpg

this early Jacob basically gives away da fact that Tito's design was lifted whole cloth, especially da settings.

Last edited:

rvkr35.jpg

this early Jacob basically gives away da fact that Tito's design was lifted whole cloth, especially da settings.
That Jesus Piece looks exactly like a Tito without the diamonds in the bale.

rvkr35.jpg

Isnt that Raekwon's white gold tarantula? If so? It's 10k?? It says 10k in the description :nerd:

Last edited:

rvkr35.jpg

Isnt that Raekwon's white gold tarantula? If so? It's 10k?? It says 10k in the description :nerd:

back on da 90's those were stock piece, along with that grenade... raekwon joint look different.

Back
Top Bottom