**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

ALFO0022-X3.jpg

The Nike chain is tough.  Pictures of sum 18k jury that Kanye West may have designed:

I guess it's being sold at Jacob & Co and on some website called yeezysupply 
nerd.gif

A jesus piece that sum1 in the midwest has for sale:

Last edited:

7mm vs 9mm

Almost done, reys is the man. He let me make the changes from 7mm to 9mm for no extra labor cost and even let me change the design of the letter on the clasp after showing me and I didn't like it

Looks real nice!

Was there an extra charge for the letter on the clasp? And you have pictures of the design options of the letter? Was trying to get my ducks in a row before making that order

Honestly first letter I sent was bs spur of the moment didn't really knew what I wanted. But then I came up with an idea I wanted the letters like the lakers font I thought of the lakers logo. I wanted the letter outlined and raised with a glossy finish and inside to be leveled with the clasp and a matte finish. He said its too much detail for that little clasp. So he said he can do it with solid tho glossy.
$50 dollars extra @jman219
You should go try on different sizes before u make your mind up tho

Last edited:
Link for the jp?
hey, sorry it's here
https://www.tradesy.com/accessories...nd-jesus-head-pendant-21070980/?tref=category
for that price I would look into a brand new piece made by Icebox, the setting on that one doesn't look that great.  They also have those other jesus pieces that King Of Chicago posted up for sale.  I'm not sure those are Jacob pieces tho, I remember seeing that design/mold on a site called toxsur which a few ppl said is the same person as David Bling.  It's weird that ppl would chose those over a piece designed by Tito, he must have been out of the diamond district for awhile.  

Last edited:
why does the yellow on yellow look like it still has a price tag on it tho, is rocking jewels with the price tag a new thing?

Last edited:

why does the yellow on yellow look like it still has a price tag on it tho, is rocking jewels with the price tag a new thing?
that tag is on the bale not the piece. it needed a new bale and yes they charged for it.

my tennis chain is way too small for the normal size bale

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom