**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

la-la-vasquez-and-lloyd-banks-during-mtvs-direct-effect-presents-up-picture-id106711296

Who are ya'lls online jewelers of choice? Not headed to NYC anytime soon. I was looking at TraxNYC, any other suggestions?

Last edited:
Who are ya'lls online jewelers of choice? Not headed to NYC anytime soon. I was looking at TraxNYC, any other suggestions?

avoid NYC for gold(overpriced) listen to da folks here & go to da Miami retailers (Leon, Reys, Daniels, Grimal, etc.)

how do yall fellas feel about jewelry watches. personally I like me a classic Stainless steel. I feel its really classy and professional looking. to each its own but im just curious to know others thoughts

how do yall fellas feel about jewelry watches. personally I like me a classic Stainless steel. I feel its really classy and professional looking. to each its own but im just curious to know others thoughts

u not gonna get love here with stainless steel... however, da timepiece thread should be more receptive

as someone asked earlier .. what is a good online site or IG page to buy a chain and pendant? seeing how NYC is overpriced

Back
Top Bottom