**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Gotchu....hows trax overall?
run of the mill mall jeweler 

they do have a million and one designs available but
mean.gif

26ct 

platinum

VS2 

Color G

$127k (obvious premium gallery prices)

this **** is only 7 inches long, id break it the first day on my wrist due to the size.

sorta makes you wonder if these rappers are actually wearing real "VS" stones. 

Aww ****, I can finally post here.  Been following this thread since I joined.  Anyway some of ya'll mfs rich as hell if you're actually buying some of the stuff you're posting.  I just bought the stainless Movado Sapphire, which I have wanted for 5 years.  I can't wait to wear it with the Pure Money 4s which I am picked up this Friday, which happens to be my birthday.  I don't really wear silver but I plan on polishing up my curb link chain I got in HS and my 2 bracelets and wearing them all together.  Also I really glad I got the two tone mariner because it ingrates the YG in pretty well.  I just got a 20 inch YG and the two tone one is 22.  I also bought a 24 in curb link but returned it because I felt like I was doing too much.  Luckily I did that before seeing this thread. 

that bail is
mean.gif

but its about 4 x 2 in

roughly 60 grams, back is hollow and its 10k. 

not mine though it is available.

trax is not bad actually... i ordered a cross from there and quality was pretty good... if you want some ice on your piece but on a budget trax is the spot... but if you want something custom or a nice jesus piece then i would look elsewhere

that bail is
mean.gif

but its about 4 x 2 in

roughly 60 grams, back is hollow and its 10k. 

not mine though it is available.
similar christ in 14k rose gold:

was on fleabay for awhile, now it's here:www.raleighdiamond.com/14k-mans-gold-chain-ludacris-owned-mtv-50-000-contest-grand-prize-sol-rafael-171730639407.html
at 114 grams with a bead chain it may have a solid back but they want nearly 20k for it.  did any1 from here ever buy that jesus that looked similar to the tito design that a jeweler at the colosseum mall had?

Last edited:
i remember that piece when it was on the bay.

those random blue stones on the piece are sorta weird but cool 

dont like the yellow stones on the presi

i may have found a lead on who made the halo jesus pun had, gonna check it out later ... 

im almost certain he was rocking the matching flooded rolex link bracelet.

puns pieces were always the cleanest to me. 

still looking for HD pics of the tombstone pieces, i know he had a few this being one if not the biggest one. 

he had a couple smaller ones made too.

P whos behind thuggedoutorthapedics.com has a couple throw back jesus pieces not sure if he has a tito but he has these

i may have found a lead on who made the halo jesus pun had, gonna check it out later ... 

im almost certain he was rocking the matching flooded rolex link bracelet.
puns pieces were always the cleanest to me. 

still looking for HD pics of the tombstone pieces, i know he had a few this being one if not the biggest one. 
he had a couple smaller ones made too.

P whos behind thuggedoutorthapedics.com has a couple throw back jesus pieces not sure if he has a tito but he has these

The Dominican allah said they was tito.

I guess this one was uploaded like 5 years ago, I never saw it but didn't look for it that much:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom