**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

trax got the pocafella pieces

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Diamon...580010?hash=item281128d32a:g:fg0AAOSwKtlWsW~U

roll.gif

Anyone have personal experience, suggestions or photos of someone about 5"8 with a 28" vs a 30" Cuban? I was originally leaning 28", tried one on and it hung nice but I see a lot of pics with cats of 30" setups that really look fire and I want to make sure I cop the right size.

5'9 8.5mm 28 inches

I said it before and I'll say it again. You also have to take into account your neck size. This dude's chain hangs way lower on him than the same chain would on me and we're almost the same height. Dude is skinny with a skinny neck (no offense dude). I'm a bigger cat with a thick neck. You need to get a tailors tape and measure around your neck and see where a 28" and a 30" lays and go from there. Or measure out two different shoe strings to 28" and 30" and go from there.

ferg has some heater set ups.

the yambo chain ben did was fire, also love the logo his pops made on the flooded cuban. 

im not even a fan of white gold but respect.

Last edited:
rocky is dipset now? I get "rocking da next teams merch" but this is chains :lol:

Last edited:
rocky is dipset now? I get "rocking da next teams merch" but this is chains
laugh.gif
ive seen a few ****** that aint dipset wearing those pieces. i think i even saw the weeknd wearing one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom