**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

What kind of Byzantine is rocky wearing?

Long time lurker and my first step into jewelery. Went to my local jeweler and am getting my first pendant made. Should be done next week, just need the diamonds set. It's a smaller piece, a little over 1 inch all around. Been looking at solid rope chains or a small Miami Cuban. Any suggestion on which mm chain would work best?

Long time lurker and my first step into jewelery. Went to my local jeweler and am getting my first pendant made. Should be done next week, just need the diamonds set. It's a smaller piece, a little over 1 inch all around. Been looking at solid rope chains or a small Miami Cuban. Any suggestion on which mm chain would work best?
just because i peeped some old head rocking a crazy nice diamond cut rope ima say go with that. 

as far as MM, ask your jeweler whats the biggest you can fit through that bail. 

nice piece btw, its simple and will look very clean with the diamonds set in. 

keep us posted. 

Looks like a 6-7 mm would do the trick off of eyeballing it. Looking dope though.

Anyone know where to find a nice micro angel? Don't want any of that trax garbage. Can't seem to find a quality one with some nicely set stones

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

They even let em breath.

Was able to find the appraisal paper of my pendant. Thought it woulda had the weight on it but it doesn't, ah well. Maybe when i decide to take it out the deposit box ill toss it on a scale and see.

You should try on different chains with the piece cause we don't know what size and what type of chain could fit through that bail off a picture. Since you say it's a micro you probably don't want something too big otherwise it could look like a noose

Back
Top Bottom