**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

New joint from Rey's came in. Did my research for a while and finally pulled the trigger, very satisfied. 14k.

*Edit -

Anyone know the model name of the Rollie Pecas has on on the last page?
My guy :pimp:

just because i peeped some old head rocking a crazy nice diamond cut rope ima say go with that. 
as far as MM, ask your jeweler whats the biggest you can fit through that bail. 

nice piece btw, its simple and will look very clean with the diamonds set in. 
keep us posted. 

Thanks man, I'm def looking at a solid diamond cut rope. Spoke with my jeweler today, she said a 3 mm would probably look best. I'll def give everyone an update later this week with the finished product!

You should try on different chains with the piece cause we don't know what size and what type of chain could fit through that bail off a picture. Since you say it's a micro you probably don't want something too big otherwise it could look like a noose

My jeweler said a 3mm would probably be best with this certain piece. From everyone's response a rope chain would look good with it. That was my first pick so I might just do that. Looking forward to adding more pieces to the collection. Thanks everyone[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Yellow gold?

I wish I got more yellow gold when I was younger. I was on that white gold wave, I had the diamond bullet chains :smh:

Both yellow 14k
The mariner i had when i was super young
The curb i got about a year before that picture .

I had 1 gold chain in my lifetime
Wasnt really a fan.

Last edited:
sorry for the grainy sidekick 1 picture but this was that era. 

a bit more clearer pic of the yellow gold from the previous picture. 

Last edited:
Thanks bro I hella appreciate it! I have a feeling this stuff is going to turn into an addiction [emoji]128517[/emoji]
trust me it does.

my first piece was silver, said id never spend 1k+ on jewelry, four years later im about 10k in from all my various purchases lol

Back
Top Bottom