**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

How much would a 14K yellow gold miami cuban braclet the same thickness as the one used with the re-up gang piece. probably 8"-8.5" long.

Looking easily at like a stack.

the info in that article is nothing new... also the article said that Jacob made Jon's pendant when JOBH really made it...

ZcXq2z_large.jpg
Ejt3fc_large.jpg
One8go_large.jpg
TsurA7_large.jpg
fdGHSG_large.jpg
WKzRwS_large.jpg
08i8xK_large.jpg
tNVQ8k_large.jpg
OAYJxw_large.jpg
V0GkX2_large.jpg
ChVODi_large.jpg
vDaMeU_large.jpg
Ct824y_large.jpg
ueKVCT_large.jpg
IIhrGx_large.jpg
yYCcfh_large.jpg

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

How much would a 14K yellow gold miami cuban braclet the same thickness as the one used with the re-up gang piece. probably 8"-8.5" long.

ehhh not too bad hopefully maybe a lil cheaper. does IF&Co have these in stock

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by doyung9

Curious question.

So the all black jesus is ceramic/rubber/plastic, right? (I put the slashes because I don't know which).

If that's the case, then how much does it cost to get something like that made, say if you wanted something that wasn't a Jesus? Because that's a clean look IMO.
Id like to know this as well...

anyone? anyone?

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

ehhh not too bad hopefully maybe a lil cheaper. does IF&Co have these in stock

if you wanted 12mm thickness like Malices youd be looking at around 2k, maybe more maybe less depending on the weight exactly, the bracelet would be about 100grams, the chain itself is close to 400 grams

Judging from that pic and taking into account Fab's size vs NLV's size, and the pics we've seen of Ben and NLV wearing his piece...i dont see howthe LOSO piece is bigger.

Maybe it weighs more cause its double sided?

As far as actual size though, i dont see how that could be right. (the Loso joint still looks dope though)

"Judging from that pic and taking into account Fab's size vs NLV's size, and the pics we've seen of Ben and NLV wearing his piece...i dont seehow the LOSO piece is bigger.

Maybe it weighs more cause its double sided?

As far as actual size though, i dont see how that could be right. (the Loso joint still looks dope though)"

" I was gonna say the same.....No way size wise and I cant see even weight wise"

206 & Onhaollowed ground:

It's OFFICIAL !!!!!! There is no way The Loso Piece is bigger than my NLV Piece SIZE WISE. It might weigh more but size wise....NO !!!! My piece has peaksand valleys. Its a 2D Piece. If my piece had just a plain one sided with no dips it would be 700 GRAMS !!!!!

Saw this on Hypebeast earlier..........
Drawing inspiration from a grand era in its history, Breitling has chosen to revive the Datora spirit, in tribute to a bestseller of the 1940's in various color options. Today as in yesteryear, the distinguishing token of this chronograph lies in its unique way of showing the date. Embodying an authentic demonstration of mechanic ingenuity , its calendar displays both the day and month through side-by-side apertures, while a half-moon center pointer indicates the time. In addition to the indispensable slide rule, tachometer or 1/100th of an hour indication, a second display shows 24 hour or military time. The timezones of the world's major cities are engraved on the caseback as well.
krwuo.jpg

347jhb7.jpg

jh99fm.jpg

14nfc7n.jpg

16h3x9s.jpg

e7xatt.jpg

30iykuo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom