**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

e7xatt.jpg

eek.gif
at that band.. that watch is ridiculous

i beg to differ. i think that LOSO piece is bigger. Yours may have height on it and a little pop but the LOSO one is bigger

there's no way the loso piece is bigger. it might be slightly wider... but the NLV piece easily has a 1/4 - 1/2 inch in height.

this is all from eyeballing photos, tho... so i could be wrong. but ill go with my eyes over anyone else's.

also, can i get a shades ID?

fab1.jpg

Originally Posted by Rjwco

YOu shoud just ice out the NLV

For real, you need to ice out that piece before you do anything else. That joint will hurt feelings. That Breitling Datora is beautiful too.

"Haha!.........Im gonna ice out a CD case and kill your joint Nate "

Onhollowedground: My piece would give Headache a headache...LOL...What happened to him Set? Where is he?

"YOu shoud just ice out the NLV "

Rjwco: I wanted to ice out the whole NLV Piece. As in the backplate/top/ & sides. So I had planned to do it in stages. Then I put a idea to 206 & weran with it. The NLV Piece will have ice just not in the
near future. YOU SHOULD JUST POST PICS OF THE JESUS JOINTS YOU HAVE !!!!!!!!!

NLV piece is def bigger in terms of square coverage area.....

my man is doing a full iced out AP right now as we speak, im gonna check it out this weekend, how many MM is the face on a royal oak?...either way im gonna getrid of my plain Breitling Bentley to either ice it out or towards something else... I realized that I just dont like wearing a big watch with no diamonds, Ihave 2 rolexes that I wear with my suits to work, but when I wear the big boys I need some stones on it

Nate your joints gotta have hmmm maybe 300 grams on mine and I get a neck ache and it bugs me after about an hour so I dunno how you even wear itlol..............And Tim (Headache) is still around, seen him like ehhh 6 months ago once he left And1 he kinda fell off the map esp since he is still in themiddle of a lawsuit with them.......he better hurry they are about to go to the poor house soon lol

Originally Posted by Rjwco

YOu shoud just ice out the NLV
indeed....and honestly? it would look better if you just pave da inside and leave da border and letters alone.

I know the NLV piece is bigger then the loso piece, but both of yall should show up to the NT summit and just put them side by side and end it on video.
nerd.gif

Piece we just did. Design is not all that complex (what the customer requested), but the piece is craaazy! 63 total carats on the pendant alone. 3.2mm (18 and19 pointers) Princess cut stones VVS1 D color! not too many people's wallets can handle that kind of quality.

32c26004006ded15c68bff7322f9ee728f548b2d.pjpg

^^ My NLV Championship Ring is VVS F 9 cts............. but dam..........18 & 19 Pointers...........BBBBBBRRRRRRR...Very Frosty !!!!

Originally Posted by NLV esq

^^ My NLV Championship Ring is VVS F 9 cts............. but dam..........18 & 19 Pointers...........BBBBBBRRRRRRR...Very Frosty !!!!

Can you post the pics of the championship ring? I never got to see the pics; I've just heard about it.

Originally Posted by The Legend Six 4

Originally Posted by NLV esq

Can you post the pics of the championship ring? I never got to see the pics; I've just heard about it.

Hope you don't mind NLV... got this thing save in my pics... lol
gallery_431-m.jpg

gallery_430-m.jpg

gallery_432-m.jpg

how fragile is a 24k gold chain? ive been wearing it for a couple of days but im too scared something might happen to it.

Back
Top Bottom