**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

You know what i find hilarious about all that? These rappers are so homophobic but the designers whos clothing they wear and spend thousands of dollars on are homosexuals (saint laurent, versace)

Wow facts.

But these rappers are all homosexuals. They don't become stars unless they commit these acts on the men in these positions of power.

They all do it.

18k 2.9ct VS F 16.7 grams

413619002.jpg
413618999.jpg

Are you referring to Jada in the Mickey shirt? I love my Mickey shirt and I'm 38! Everytime I wear it, it's an icebreaker for me with chicks in then most random places. Jus saying.

I guess it's the Shirt, hat and chains all at the same time. The hat is worse than the shirt imo. To each their own.

I guess it's the Shirt, hat and chains all at the same time. The hat is worse than the shirt imo. To each their own.

Heard. I think the hat is ugly as ****. I personally quit wearing hats a while back. If it's cold out I might rock a skully/beanie but that rarely happens. Got a closet full of fitteds and Kangols that never see the sun anymore. Oh well.

To those that bought Cubans From Reys down in Miami how are your chains aging? Still have the same shine etc from when they were delivered? Anything to be worried about or look out for?
copped a bracelet from rey about 3 years ago. i've only taken it off a handful of times since i copped and it still has the same shine. it's gotten some scratches and the links are a liiiiiittle less tight than when i first got it but thats also a product of wearing it all the time. now that you mention it i'm gonna get it polished soon.

This is KB piece is nice but fakejewelerbuster would definitely have issues with that '$20 snatch my chain' jump ring

Damnnnn, so I went on Fakejewelerbusters page and noticed a comment where a guy said Grey Yuna was buying 3D models of his latest pieces online for less then 30 bucks and using them as his own. Literally took me 10 seconds to find what he was talking about smh. https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/jesus

so if you bought one of these off the website, could you take it to any jeweler and they make it for you themselves lol?

so if you bought one of these off the website, could you take it to any jeweler and they make it for you themselves lol?

That site is selling the 3D STL file i'm pretty sure. You buy that, email it to a casting house who will charge you for wax, gold, casting and finishing (if you can find one that finishes) then that's it. Forget a jeweler, go straight to the source.

You need to find a model with the loop for the bail to be attached though. The casting house could probably add it on though.

That’s what I’m thinking of doing lmao, I’m cool with my jeweler too so I’m sure they wouldn’t have a problem do this. Man whose gonna be the first to try this out? Lol I wanna see the results
That site is selling the 3D STL file i'm pretty sure. You buy that, email it to a casting house who will charge you for wax, gold, casting and finishing (if you can find one that finishes) then that's it. Forget a jeweler, go straight to the source.

You need to find a model with the loop for the bail to be attached though. The casting house could probably add it on though.

That’s what I’m thinking of doing lmao, I’m cool with my jeweler too so I’m sure they wouldn’t have a problem do this. Man whose gonna be the first to try this out? Lol I wanna see the results

Ya no jeweler would have a problem doing it i'm talking about saving money. A jeweler will charge more than a casting house. Your jeweler might even send it to a casting house so i would just cut out the middle man. Also most casting houses will have it finished in a couple days. Up to you.

I kind of like this one but the thorns look better on the model
pendant-jesus-face-3d-model-3dm.jpg

double or triple the size (it's only 38mm tall) and put a halo around it and it'd be a tough piece

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom