**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Can anybody point me toward a good website for the old school JP's? I want one like Ghostface Killah's in the ole Ice Cream video.

I think this one has potential (first 20 seconds, after that it switches to some robot jesus):

I'm not sure if diamonds could be added to the hair in a clean looking way so then you would have a fully flooded piece. That's the only bigger non CZ jesus I seem to find online for awhile.

What are your guys’ guess on how many grams Greg Yuna’s Jesus piece and religious sculpture pieces that he sells? Wanna get an estimate from my jeweler and see if she can use those 3D files online to make the same for way less.

What are your guys’ guess on how many grams Greg Yuna’s Jesus piece and religious sculpture pieces that he sells? Wanna get an estimate from my jeweler and see if she can use those 3D files online to make the same for way less.

The little one is 1 gram

Anyone know the mm of the standard Franco If&Co ships with their pendants. I know it's got to be thin

Can anyone tag goldensun, or icebox? I have a custome piece I need made. Or anyone else that you all think is worth it.

He is trying to come in at a higher price point than IF and CO, we will see what happens when the competition finds where he scooped the 3d files

I wanted to cop that small Jesus but 400 and its smaller than my pinky nail :lol: he doesn't even have matching chains

if and co is OD as well. both their stuff looks good though

I wanted to cop that small Jesus but 400 and its smaller than my pinky nail :lol: he doesn't even have matching chains

if and co is OD as well. both their stuff looks good though
If you want anything from if and co right now they have the early Black Friday deal going on with a code. Knocks a good $100+ off items

Raekwon & Ghostface Killah.jpg

Raekwon Iced Out.jpg

Im going to purchase another cuban. I'd like to see if anybody has any comparison pictures of Daniel's Vs. Reys...My current cuban is from Reys btw.

Looks like That 3D Model Jesus that Greg uses is going to be the next mainstream mold lol

Attachments

• F9F5E6F9-F56B-41E3-B496-BD03B5420F82.png
    F9F5E6F9-F56B-41E3-B496-BD03B5420F82.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 82
  • 58A2B2F3-C718-4C54-AD53-A9BDDCC8839D.png
    58A2B2F3-C718-4C54-AD53-A9BDDCC8839D.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 72
Did they take the Jesus file down? I've been looking for it and can't find it any more.
Just now checked, wow seems like the guy who created it took down all of the models that Greg had used. Who in here managed to grab one ?? Knew I should’ve bought it lol. You can probably message the guy and ask for it.

Just now checked, wow seems like the guy who created it took down all of the models that Greg had used. Who in here managed to grab one ?? Knew I should’ve bought it lol. You can probably message the guy and ask for it.

I have a feeling dude must of worked something out with Greg for those designs to be pulled. I was eyeing another design of his and it got pulled too

I'm gonna go look for a necklace this weekend.
Looking for a Franco chain 3-4mm 22in 14k
What's a good price I should look for per gram?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom