**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

What up guys,
Thinking about getting a Cuban but don’t want to drop a crazy amount of money, I was looking at Daniels jewelry inc based on some reviews in here and since he has them on his website already. Would it be better to get a 14k 4 mm Cuban or 10k 5 mm Cuban?
Personally i cant tell the difference between 10k and 14k by eyeballing. Id get 10k just to get it bigger

What up guys,
Thinking about getting a Cuban but don’t want to drop a crazy amount of money, I was looking at Daniels jewelry inc based on some reviews in here and since he has them on his website already. Would it be better to get a 14k 4 mm Cuban or 10k 5 mm Cuban?

14k 4 mm Cuban. more gold

by the looks of it, he had all this teeth pulled and now has a mouth full of implants.
if you exclude 3rd molars, thats 28 total implants he got placed.
it's crazy cause they look so obviously fake cause he picked the whitest possible shade available.
not to mention his dentist prolly charged him a premium cause he knew gucci was spending.
call it maybe 10k/ implant cause he's guwop??
that's 280k for procedure that cost the dentist like 28k in labor and materials.
i'm pre-dent. need to graduate already. SMFH
Those aren't veneers?

Looks just like those bullet chains from the 90s. I still have my white gold one somewhere.

Can't believe I was disrespecting my body with that

'98 Reggaeton flow!
Tito & Hector Violencia Musical.jpg

I just got a nice new 14k rope chain 26 inch 4.5mm 52 gram . I tried to haggle with the jeweler to get 30 bucks a gram , but he wouldn't go lower than 33 bucks a gram . I'll post a pic later.

Back
Top Bottom