**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

PAW_8599-XL.jpg

What's the story behind Gucci Mane's teeth ?

by the looks of it, he had all this teeth pulled and now has a mouth full of implants.
if you exclude 3rd molars, thats 28 total implants he got placed.
it's crazy cause they look so obviously fake cause he picked the whitest possible shade available.
not to mention his dentist prolly charged him a premium cause he knew gucci was spending.
call it maybe 10k/ implant cause he's guwop??
that's 280k for procedure that cost the dentist like 28k in labor and materials.
i'm pre-dent. need to graduate already. SMFH

I dont think ive seen this brand mentioned www.mene.com they sell 24k jewelry with design few mark up. not that nicest but seem to be close to investment grade that you can get with jewelry these days

You need an invite

I didn’t getting one and only get a silly emails

Been waniting to buy something off this site for a minute

Smart man 24 k is the right way to go and there prices are the lowest on the net for 24 k

Last edited:
What up guys,
Thinking about getting a Cuban but don’t want to drop a crazy amount of money, I was looking at Daniels jewelry inc based on some reviews in here and since he has them on his website already. Would it be better to get a 14k 4 mm Cuban or 10k 5 mm Cuban?

Back
Top Bottom