**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Rich-Ross-live-form-Lit-LA-photos-by-Thaddaeus-McAdams-@KeepitExclusive-on-instagram-2-of-94-451x800.jpg

Does anyone have that video of mase on Snapchat holding the Tito Jesus from some guy at like a restaurant it’s from acouple years ago I think

Anyone notice that lax's Jesus mold is now popular.

Before it was the bootleg version of the Ye piece.

Lax's
ballout-gbe-lax-rolex-jesus-piece.jpg

laxrolex-lax-jewelry-co-yellow-gold-matte-sand-blasted-jesus-piece.jpg

Now 50 has one, aydin, rafaello and others also sell it

Next month I'm looking into a 18k white gold 2.5 mm franco from Sarraf . I'm pretty sure I'm dumb enough to pay 57 a gram

Last edited:
Any of u ny cats been here

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hypebeast.com/2017/7/chiokva-eva-sam-popular-jewelry-inc-new-york-city?amp=1

"
In 1989, Wu-Tang Clan affiliate Cappadonna walked through Chiokva “Eva” Sam’s doors. “He was the first [rapper],” Eva recalls.

Eva had opened her jewelry store, Popular Jewelry Inc. only a year prior. Her family fled their hometown during the cultural revolution, giving birth to her in Macau and eventually residing in the United States. With a $100,000 USD loan from her brother, Eva signed a lease on October 3, 1988 to open the now rap-famous jewelry spot at 255B Canal St."

Any of u ny cats been here

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hypebeast.com/2017/7/chiokva-eva-sam-popular-jewelry-inc-new-york-city?amp=1

"
In 1989, Wu-Tang Clan affiliate Cappadonna walked through Chiokva “Eva” Sam’s doors. “He was the first [rapper],” Eva recalls.

Eva had opened her jewelry store, Popular Jewelry Inc. only a year prior. Her family fled their hometown during the cultural revolution, giving birth to her in Macau and eventually residing in the United States. With a $100,000 USD loan from her brother, Eva signed a lease on October 3, 1988 to open the now rap-famous jewelry spot at 255B Canal St."

i posted her IG page months ago...

Back
Top Bottom