**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I gave my long time jeweler a 18k bracelet as a trade in and he gave me a chain that turned out to be 10k ( also 4 grams lighter) . I'm going back tomorrow and get what's owed to me , but I learned you can't trust a sole

thanks for the explanation... i got my benz piece from golden sun just the 3d image and its not solid in the back thats why i was asking... he said it was actually nicer that way and he does all his pieces like that... he calls it the "gallery" it looks better and easier to clean...

None of my jewelry have a gallery and they're all easily to clean.

I didn't understand the explanation tbh. I'm a ask how much for the back to be solid. I'm use to it since my baby Jesus is solid in the back

Ones 6000 the other is 9000

Attachments

• 94EC5A0B-A79D-4071-8734-0138BDAF53C9.png
    94EC5A0B-A79D-4071-8734-0138BDAF53C9.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 168
Ya I figured that. Thanks. I will pay the extra guap for it to be solid. They ain't even make the mold yet so I still got time.

The icebox piece is a work of art, but if you buy it he won’t have it to wear on Snapchat anymore lol

I went to my jeweler early this morning and he explained himself well and took back the 10k garbage . I will be getting the right chain Monday

What was his explanation?

When he called me to pick it up he just got it in from the maker . He showed me the receipt from what he really ordered and said he'll always test in the future to double check no matter the turn around . I was kind of rushing him , so I'll give him the break. This was suppose to be my last time buying from them regardless.

Back
Top Bottom