**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

that Jesus looks stupid big... I'd like to know how diamond testers work because there's no way all those
pieces have genuine diamonds in them... they gotta be low grade diamonds or moss...

naw thats not his baby moms
this is his baby moms:
l_93b697fcc4684fb8a1ff26d3c72b6014.jpg

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Yea thats his baby moms...but did u ever get that jacob jesus pendant i remember a while back u was suppose to cop it
when i get it, da entire NT and maybe even worldstar will know about it...
laugh.gif
TRUST

^^well i never seen any of the dvds thats why i was asking and what dvd is tre on?

Rjwo: Tre is on Cheddar DVD. I forgot what volume. Ask him & he will tell you.
Jonas has been on Cheddar DVD as well with the Cycle Piece on with a Big Yellow Gold Rope.

Frank Mucus wrote:
My next piece. It should be shipping by next millennium�
pimp.gif

that joints silver with fake stones....nothing they sell is real, theyre the biggest costume jewlers out they make all those� giant silver and CZ pieces u seein ninjahoods club pics,� they on 46th street....

" that joints silver with fake stones....nothing they sell is real, theyre the biggest costume jewlers out they make all those� giant silver and CZ piecesu see in ninjahoods club pics,� they on 46th street.... "

BigLEscobar:DAM...... are they across the street from Ranch 1?

Back
Top Bottom