**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Frank Mucus wrote:
My next piece. It should be shipping by next millennium�
pimp.gif

that joints silver with fake stones....nothing they sell is real, theyre the biggest costume jewlers out they make all those� giant silver and CZ pieces u see in ninjahoods club pics,� they on 46th street....
Wrong. Thats not the place your talking about on 46th street. That dude in the video i know and that shop's not on 46th (@%+* its not even inthat area
laugh.gif
). They make whatever you want in real or fake. Some of thoseStreet Family piece's were made by them and some of you guys favorite rappers (hence the signed pictures in the back).

Doesn't knock the fact that the Jesus is terrible though�
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jefffort5

naw thats not his baby moms
this is his baby moms:
l_93b697fcc4684fb8a1ff26d3c72b6014.jpg

I dont think thats his babys moms, i think her name is jenny if im not mistaken shes on my space
smile.gif

Originally Posted by prmj23

this is his baby moms:

I dont think thats his babys moms, i think her name is jenny if im not mistaken shes on my space
smile.gif

YEAH THATS MOST DEF NOT HIS BABYMAMA
roll.gif

SHE IS
pimp.gif
THO ....THICKY

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

this is his baby moms:

smile.gif

roll.gif

SHE IS
pimp.gif
THO ....THICKY
yea thats his bm/stylist..her name is emily...its easy if u google it

damn she looks like jenny, i know the shorty i was talking about was in the same video/photo shoot. whatever both can get it during practice mode!

Originally Posted by NLV esq

Rjwo: Tre is on Cheddar DVD. I forgot what volume. Ask him & he will tell you.
Jonas has been on Cheddar DVD as well with the Cycle Piece on with a Big Yellow Gold Rope.
does Jonas have two cycle pieces? I was browsing Universal Diamond Exchange and they had the cycle piece
with a gold rope that looked almost like the one IFANDCO made except the bale was different... here's a pic of the piece

gems_9b.jpg

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

this is his baby moms:

smile.gif

roll.gif

SHE IS
pimp.gif
THO ....THICKY
u kno what..that is jenny..her and emily look alike though..must be sisters...but this is emily:

PolosandDunks wrote:
Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Frank Mucus wrote:
My next piece. It should be shipping by next millennium�
pimp.gif

that joints silver with fake stones....nothing they sell is real, theyre the biggest costume jewlers out they make all those� giant silver and CZ pieces u see in ninjahoods club pics,� they on 46th street....
Wrong. Thats not the place your talking about on 46th street. That dude in the video i know and that shop's not on 46th (@%+* its not even in that area
laugh.gif
). They make whatever you want in real or fake. Some of those Street Family piece's were made by them and some of you guys favorite rappers (hence the signed pictures in the back).

Doesn't knock the fact that the Jesus is terrible though�
laugh.gif

�� hmmm,if its not that place then its very similar then, they do all fake stuff and some real stuff, but most of their stuff is pure trash, all the things iveseen in their "movies" are just as fake and bad as that jesus....

On a side note, I couldnt take having a plain Breitling Bentley 6.75 so its gettin the full ice treatment done up on it, but im not touchin the face like I didlast time with that Super Avenger I had...� and Im in the planning and designing stages of a pinky ring inspired by the Nas joint, but it will have somedifferences but I dont wanna give the design away just yet...

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

How much would a jesus piece with a few diamonds run me?
depends on the size, weight, quality of the stones, labor, and gold... Im thinking a basic Jesus would run you around 4-6k

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

How much would a jesus piece with a few diamonds run me?
depends on the size, weight, quality of the stones, labor, and gold... Im thinking a basic Jesus would run you around 4-6k

Holla at lax. Got deals.

l_ed8f941066f9541d8bd0d53768a5216a.jpg

tone trump is a perfect example of "sometimes bigger isn't better" when it comes to stones...smaller diamonds look better for paving purposes..

Back
Top Bottom