**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I just ordered a 26 inch franco from Sarraf . I hope they do right by me and don't send me something less than what I'm expecting

I'm suppose to get the chain Friday, I hope there's no monkey business going on when I get it . The only other time I ordered from Sarraf there was an issue with the size of the chain

I'm searching for a 2.5 mm diamond cut rose gold rope chain. For some reason Sarraf and Goldenmine don't have them online. Does anyone know some other reputable online spots that might carry them?

I'm searching for a 2.5 mm diamond cut rose gold rope chain. For some reason Sarraf and Goldenmine don't have them online. Does anyone know some other reputable online spots that might carry them?
im almost positive they have that there. Try calling them there.

84E3F611-DB38-4DA6-8BCD-BBC53137E080.jpeg

Just so we can truly appreciate how humongous this piece really is

IMG_20180319_123956.jpg

lil treat for you guys....went to da safe deposit box to measure and confirm da bail size of my jesus for my cuban...im getting a 13.5mm 14k so i wanted to l assure myself it would clear da bail..looks good, so ill have it by June for my Grad ceremony...my College Ring i should have for my birthday.
How much does a piece like this run? What about without the ice

i paid about 15k for a preowned genuine jacob jesus piece...its most likey around almost 30k at this point for a fresh one off da press.

if you don't care about it being a jacob mold you can get a 10kish from icebox being 14k gold or a lil less with no ice.

ya i cant believe with all the money he spent on jewelry the bart piece was hollow smh... on another note golden sun did their thing with that tee grizzley piece :pimp:

I think this Niketalker called Jacob & Co directly, post from September 26, 2016:
niketalk.com/threads/the-official-jewelry-thread-vol-11-i-sneezed-on-you.127594/page-1991#post-26606981
2.5 inch all gold 14k Jesus piece from Jacob 18000 with diamonds 39000
I'm fairly certain that Ninjahood's Jacob Jesus is a bit larger than the one being described in this posting but it gives an idea. If & Co has a similar pendant that is significantly smaller with diamonds in the eyes only on their website:
www.ifandco.com/collections/jesus-pieces/products/micro-jesus-piece-kufi-diamond-eyes?variant=36473962574
Micro_Jesus_Piece_Kufi_Diamond_Eyes_1_1024x1024.jpg

it is listed at $1700 if you go with 18 karat gold and described as approximately 1.2" tall.

Back
Top Bottom