**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

For people who rock 2 chains at the same time will it get scratched if they are on top of each other? I rock my cuban which is 24 inches and my rope 26in at the same time and one pendant is over the other. I guess cuz the chains are too close in length they sit on top of each other. So I just tuck one chain in or just remove 1 pendant All together

Sarraf sent me my chain Friday. They hit me with the monkey business as expected , I ordered a 48 gram chain and the one they sent me was 41.6 grams .

I'm sending it back Monday

Sarraf sent me my chain Friday. They hit me with the monkey business as expected , I ordered a 48 gram chain and the one they sent me was 41.6 grams .

I'm sending it back Monday
edit
I was thinking of ordering a 2.5/3mm franco from sarraf or jacoje (site you recommended).
Im thinking of contacting both sites and ask for a true gram weight before ordering.
Sarraf's website "say" their franco's weigh more than jacoje.....

What are your plans now bro? Any insite is always a help. G/L

Im looking to cop a Lazarus piece in 14k on a Figaro link in NYC.

can one of you guys give me some advice on where I should go to get this piece.

Appreciate it

sarraf is overpriced and they are like the highest priced store in that building. They have a good online option tho

point me in the direction of the best price shop a franco? That place is HUGE and over whelming. How about compared to slauson swap meet jewlery spot(IF&co)?
Thanks.

point me in the direction of the best price shop a franco? That place is HUGE and over whelming. How about compared to slauson swap meet jewlery spot(IF&co)?
Thanks.

That place can be more than overwhelming! The vendors are pulling at you from all over. So I always like to let them see me hit up a few places, then I double back with my lowest offer per gram.

Hit up SIE Jewelry, MSK design, and down the street Chase . If you looking for a Franco just hit downtown or LA Jewelry in the Slauson. IF&co will act like their Franco are different.

if you have a couple of hours, spend the day to hit up the district to shop around

Back
Top Bottom