**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Capture+_2018-04-01-18-43-55.png

What's up everybody..I've been thinking about getting a piece here lately and was wondering could anybody help me identify what type of chain nas is wearing.. I'd honestly like the entire setup because I'm going for the same pendant with a picture in it exactly like his..thanks in advance..

Is meek credited for starting the trend of bringing diamond tennis chains back and rocking the picture pieces??

Are there any pics of other rappers before him rocking that kinda set up. I just tried looking

First rapper I can remember rocking diamond tennis chains was Jay on the Hard Knock Life Tour. That would have been 99-00. Then in the 2000s everyone was rocking the, I'm assuming fake 30 inch + diamond chains, four row diamond chains, two row diamond chain, etc.

Nice!
Check the watch thread as well.
It's not as active as this thread but they do have some nice pieces in the thread

Last edited:
Are there any pics of other rappers before him rocking that kinda set up. I just tried looking

here you go...

gunit-gunit-by-jeff-riedel-gunit-vibe-february-1-2004-picture-id77715779

every rapper from say 2003 and on was rocking diamond chains....then people realized how poor resell value diamonds is, and cuban links got poppin.
https://www.sbnation.com/2018/4/3/17193206/drew-brees-lawsuit-jeweler-financial-problems

Per TMZ, Brees said he’s been buying jewelry from the shop for years, and has dropped about $15 million on watches, earrings, and rings. After having his jewelry appraised, Brees claims he was told his collection is worth $9 million less than what he paid.

Did I miss when Brees was flossing out the ice?

son got finessed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom