**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

tory-lanez-attends-hot-97-summer-jam-2017-at-metlife-stadium-on-june-picture-id695067264

Damn, Rich the Kid just throwing out numbers. 30k pendants,look thick but hollow, guess its the diamonds?

i'd rather have insurance than not, but these places are there to take your money and fight you tooth and nail not to pay you when you need them. you can read all kinds of stories about people who went though all kinds of headaches trying to get paid. and from the big companies too. you can throw that appraisal value out the window. they ain't just gonna be like ok fam let me cut you a check for 25k so you can hit Jacob or Mo up for your replacement.

i'd rather have insurance than not, but these places are there to take your money and fight you tooth and nail not to pay you when you need them. you can read all kinds of stories about people who went though all kinds of headaches trying to get paid. and from the big companies too. you can throw that appraisal value out the window. they ain't just gonna be like ok fam let me cut you a check for 25k so you can hit Jacob or Mo up for your replacement.

still betta than being naked...i feel ur gripe thou.

Y’all gotta understand from an insurers perspective claims in general are rife with fraud particularly personal article claims. If you do your research and read through your policy contract you should be able to find something decent in the event that a legitimate loss actually happens.

Anybody know of any good jewelers or website who got the best work/price on either a rope chain or a Hermès link?

Do they make em 6mm with diamonds? Wondering what’s the smallest they can do. Thanks.

if u just want a a lil one go to saraff... but why don't u ask da jewelers we all mess with?

Thanks man, I’ll check our Sarraf. No worries was just waiting for a reply from them but I checked with Daniel and he said he can do it at $35 a gram if I provide the gold. I wanted to check if anybody would had a idea if that pricing is right for a rope or hermès link?

He also told me 6mm is the smallest they make em with diamonds but 8mm for rope.

Back
Top Bottom