**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

next year its gonna b a game time decision between a watch/bracelet or upgrade da whip...

i love my tracker cuz of da snow, but that ZL1 itch is real.

i can agree with this... my cuban is 6.5mm and the baby jesus from if&co fits perfect but it does snag sometimes... so it doesnt hang down naturally like my benz piece

next year its gonna b a game time decision between a watch/bracelet or upgrade da whip...

The bracelet is the least important , you can always find a good deal on that if you look around. I want a Rolex GMT coke in very good condition . Probably wouldn't even use the thing much , it would just mean a lot to me

Last edited:
The bracelet is the least important , you can always find a good deal on that if you look around. I want a Rolex GMT coke in very good condition . Probably wouldn't even use the thing much , it would just mean a lot to me

only reason i would entertain a bracelet over a watch is, da watch in 2018 a glorified bracelet so if imma have something on da wrist, i would wanna have da maximum amount of metal per dollar...but a rolex or Breitling literally completes da package.

Pretty fresh piece. Always thought about getting a name chain but then I don't want random people knowing my name :lol:

only reason i would entertain a bracelet over a watch is, da watch in 2018 a glorified bracelet so if imma have something on da wrist, i would wanna have da maximum amount of metal per dollar....

You trying to come up off a 14k bracelet . That's crazy thinking , Rolex , Patek and most AP's can hold there value if in good condition. You would only lose good money buying something foolish like a Breitling.

You trying to come up off a 14k bracelet . That's crazy thinking , Rolex , Patek and most AP's can hold there value if in good condition. You would only lose good money buying something foolish like a Breitling.

bretlings in gold hold their value well also.

Current everyday set up, lost all my stuff last year but bounced back. Everything is 14K minus the watch and rings, Rolex is a 126333 bought it in January for 17.
20180511_161856.jpg

Some other stuff I grabbed over time. All from Sarraf, prefer ordering any link from them minus the cubans. Top to bottom would be a Rolo or Odin or Hermes or what ever the **** IF&Co is calling them now then a classic rope solid no diamond cuts and 2 francos in rose and yellow. The 2 top chains are 55 grams each at 24 and 22 inches then the francos are 22 each at 24 inches.
20180511_162014.jpg

Wait a minute, 17k for a two tone Rolex? That doesn't seem right. For a few thousand more you could've had a 116618 sub or a 11718 gmt and each would've been 200+ grams of 18k gold.

Wow , I had a Figaro like the one Prodigy had in that pic . It was 14k 28 inches 160 grams , I ended up trading it in for a Miami Cuban

Wait a minute, 17k for a two tone Rolex? That doesn't seem right. For a few thousand more you could've had a 116618 sub or a 11718 gmt and each would've been 200+ grams of 18k gold.
The watch was 14.5 , for a full service it was 1900 and then 500 I paid my old to drop it off, pick it up and then mail it. If I bought it new in Edmonton it would have been cheaper by maybe a grand but I would have spent more since I would have spent a week there most likely. Maybe the price doesn't add up since your thinking american dollars but everything I listed is canadian.

Back
Top Bottom