**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

So I’m losing gold every time I clean it with one of those cloths? Or just the machine?

Sometimes I clean my bracelet and it comes out black non stop and I’m wondering how did this get so dirty?? Maybe I was just wiping metal off :lol:

Just the machine takes metal off. Check out the video that ninja posted on the making of the cuban, there is a part where he is polishing the chain.

Think of the machine like taking sandpaper to something. You can smooth something out and sand out blemishes and stuff but you are removing metal. And if it's not done right, they can mess it up by rounding off edges and things like that.

The cloth doesn't take off metal. The black stuff on the cloth is just dirt.

So with that said, because a machine takes off metal, you only want to do it maybe once every 5-10 years.

upload_2018-5-21_20-2-33.gif

My Jewelry consists of a set of rope braclet with 3 pics of Mary , Jesus and some other dude and cross pendant that I got in da basilica in da DR for like $250 pesos ($US 6 give or take a few cents)

So you guise now whats da reason I'm here for...

Bruhhh cmon son. We trynna be apart of history. U gonna tag ****** or no

Back
Top Bottom