**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

That’s 4mm? Looks perfect

I almost wanted to jump to 5mm

I was on the fence with 4mm thinking it might be too small and didn’t wanna go through the issue of ordering it and not being satisfied and possibly stuck with it
That’s why I originally went with Daniels. They have a return and exchange policy. You can just exchange and pay the difference if u want a bigger one

I was on the fence with 4mm thinking it might be too small and didn’t wanna go through the issue of ordering it and not being satisfied and possibly stuck with

I was on the fence with 4mm thinking it might be too small and didn’t wanna go through the issue of ordering it and not being satisfied and possibly stuck with it

I recommend goin with the bigger size if you can in my experience the couple times i was on the fence between sizes and chose the smaller one to save money i ended up regretting it. The 4mm does look nice n classy though.

Go with the 5mm it's better to get a bigger chain than a smaller one imo.

Anyone here have a solid diamond cut (or without) box link chain? Thinking about getting one of them over a franco. 3 or 4mm fwiw

Ordered a rose gold wedding band over the weekend, now just need to get the chain to complete my lightweight set up :lol:

Anybody ever purchased from https://teamfyj.com? Forever Your Jeweler <[email protected]>

I've been communicating with them on a piece, but want to make sure they're legit, I think the dudes name is AP on IG but he has reps through email. They said I can save on tax if I use cashapp to pay. Thoughts?

I know I said I’m done with jewelry for a while but came up on this piece I had my eye on n got it for a pretty good price from Leon’s. Now to decide if I’m gonna go with a 3-4mm “heavy link” chain or a diamond cut rope around 24 in
66E6313F-1040-41B5-B251-D233A68B10E4.jpeg

Anybody ever purchased from https://teamfyj.com? Forever Your Jeweler <[email protected]>

I've been communicating with them on a piece, but want to make sure they're legit, I think the dudes name is AP on IG but he has reps through email. They said I can save on tax if I use cashapp to pay. Thoughts?
Their math on that Cuban chain/bracelet set is off. Unless they're using scrap gold and doing the labor for free. Quick peek on their IG there's at least 2 mentions of the word 'scam' in their comments. I wouldn't do it.

I know I said I’m done with jewelry for a while but came up on this piece I had my eye on n got it for a pretty good price from Leon’s. Now to decide if I’m gonna go with a 3-4mm “heavy link” chain or a diamond cut rope around 24 in

Might want to take that pendant to a shop and see what chain width would be good, that piece looks pretty big for a 3-4mm chain.

Where do you guys go for pendants? Thinking of getting a lion head since or a mini jesus :nerd: not really looking to spend more than 1500-2000 tho

I’d go Cuban for that 90s look.

lion.jpg
I think this looks dope not really feeling the caged back tho.
Does SI-VS, H-I Quality mean they are real diamonds or labmade? I know squat about them

lion.jpg
I think this looks dope not really feeling the caged back tho.
Does SI-VS, H-I Quality mean they are real diamonds or labmade? I know squat about them

these are most likely real diamonds.

theres a few charts online that can break it down pretty good for you but heres the top 5
FL (Flawless), IF (Internally Flawless), VVS (Very, Very Slightly Included) and VS (Very Slightly Included) SI (Slightly Included)

Their math on that Cuban chain/bracelet set is off. Unless they're using scrap gold and doing the labor for free. Quick peek on their IG there's at least 2 mentions of the word 'scam' in their comments. I wouldn't do it.

Thanks, if it was PayPal I wouldn't mind doing it because of buyer protection or my bank will just dispute it right away even if it was months down the road. Cashapp, seem like once its sent, its done. Anyways, thanks for the second opinion, the deal seemed to good to be true anyways.

Im looking to sell my 14k 5mm 24" hand made rolo link

SI-VS is clarity and H-I is color.

More than likely that pendant is going to be I clarity
these are most likely real diamonds.

theres a few charts online that can break it down pretty good for you but heres the top 5
FL (Flawless), IF (Internally Flawless), VVS (Very, Very Slightly Included) and VS (Very Slightly Included) SI (Slightly Included)
means da clarity of da stone....

vs = very slightly inclusions ...

SI = slight inclusions...
Okay so I guess the next logical question is do you think 1300 is too much for the piece? 14 grams of 14k gold 1.3 ct ? Price seems kind of high considering the gold weight. Where else as a similar piece? I'm going to look around town at local spots thanks the help is always appreciated

Thanks, if it was PayPal I wouldn't mind doing it because of buyer protection or my bank will just dispute it right away even if it was months down the road. Cashapp, seem like once its sent, its done. Anyways, thanks for the second opinion, the deal seemed to good to be true anyways.

i wouldn't even do it with paypal, 100% scam

Back
Top Bottom