**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Those look like at least 4mm from the vid. Like you said they’re probably hollow or 10k which is trash. Also what’s the difference between machine made and hand made Cubans?
Machine made is from Italy and sold wholesale this is mostly for smaller common chains. If you want something like a 8mm Byzantine or Cuban; basically anything that isn’t very common it’ll have to be hand made by a jeweler.

was that enamel piece for sale for a while? Would have been a steal if it was cheaper. I bet icebox could do one just as good.
I first saw it listed for sale in April 2017 and the tradesy listing says no longer available as of March or April of this year. I wanna say that there was a brief sale price of 14500 but maybe it was more like 15000. Even 16k seemed like a good price seeing as Jacob is said to ask no less than 27K for a similar piece last I heard (read on here). Icebox has this 14k gold enamel jesus for 20K on their website:
ivn_7987.jpg

I think it looks significantly better IMO and would be worth the extra stacks. Still, the other one was a signed Jacob so I still think it was a good buy. You should post some pictures of yours if you still have it for the sake of the thread.

A lot of these IG jewelers do the same ****. 10k, hollow, and low quality cheap diamonds

I get 20 diff sellers pop up on my few with the same ****
I’ve been looking for a small diamond ankh. Honestly idc for diamonds like that :lol: just don’t give me something fake or tell me it’s VVS when it’s really SI. I don’t even need a crazy ct amount, just something small and reasonably priced.

Chains tho, I need that solid and 14k. I tried on a rope chain at a jewelry store and I swear if a small gust of wind came in the chain woulda flew off :rofl::smh:

I first saw it listed for sale in April 2017 and the tradesy listing says no longer available as of March or April of this year. I wanna say that there was a brief sale price of 14500 but maybe it was more like 15000. Even 16k seemed like a good price seeing as Jacob is said to ask no less than 27K for a similar piece last I heard (read on here). Icebox has this 14k gold enamel jesus for 20K on their website:

I think it looks significantly better IMO and would be worth the extra stacks. Still, the other one was a signed Jacob so I still think it was a good buy. You should post some pictures of yours if you still have it for the sake of the thread.

man jacob&co kills me with their prices, you have to add 50% extra for the name. they do great work and all, but their prices stink. i wonder how much they got kanye for on the murakami piece. a 3k cuban from rays would be like 9k from jacob im guessing,

Has anyone done the multiple chain and Jesus look with a kufi,Kanye, and Tito all at once? That would be dope

These pieces that got the soldered solid back to give it that solid "look" anybody have experience with them? i was told they were called semi-hollow but do they damage easier if its dinged?

IMG_9434.jpeg

This looks like complete ****, jimmy is lucky that his clientele don't know anything about quality.

I don't think wearing the kufi & Kanye style jesus at the same time would be a good look. They're both great designs but the I feel like the kufi ends up looking kind of weird next to the more explicit wreath of thorns on the Kanye styled jesus piece.

I’m bout to just order my rope chain.

NYC jewlery shops are a different beast.

First and first most they’re hounds; everything looks good on you and they’re tryna get any amount of cash outta you even if it’s just a down payment.

I’m convinced most people just go into jewelry shops and buy blindly. Whenever you start talking about karats, diamond clarity MMs on a chain etc they look at you with the funny face. The person I was talking to didn’t even know what I was talkin bout part of the time, they had to ask their boss :smh::lol:

Although Im buying a smaller chain, every chain Im brought to try on feels like the weight of 2 paper clips. There so quick to thrown in a chain for free or give you a “good deal” if you cop a chain and a pendant. :sick:

Had to go back lots of pages to get caught up

Dope setup @ Ninja

Was thinking of getting a chain to rock with my cuban, not sure if I should get another cuban or get a rope, anyone have a picture with both? Suggestions are welcomed

aNYone - where did you go? sounds like a horrible experience

Went to diamond district last week, my bro copped a cuban 12mm 14k 263 grams from a store next door to rafaello, it felt light to me, def a weird feeling buying in the city period, feels like everyone is out to come up on you, it looked good tho.

Tried it on with my setup from Reys (10mm 14k 205g and Icebox JP)kinda got me flirting with going up in size smh

Untitled by KushDryGoods, on Flickr

Last edited:
i got 2 chains both with a piece... my 6.5 cuban with the baby jesus and my 8.5 rope with the benz logo total is 288 grams...nothing too crazy but does look gaudy rocking both...if i wear both i usually tuck 1 chain in...

Back
Top Bottom