**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I got this $$$ burning a hole in my pocket, trying to get a little shine for the summer.

I forgot I had taken a pic of it in the store. May use this as a reference when I go looking and gather the right information.

IMG_20180701_144546.jpg

The eBay link/seller Ive been posting for 14k solid rope chains has smelled the roses apparently :smh:

I don’t know if it was an error when I copped or they just came to their senses but they just jacked the price up on every chain :lol::frown::smh:

Same exact chain same weights and all. The chain I bought with the eBay coupon for 823 is now 1,025.

I hope somebody here that was looking for ropes copped before the hike.

The eBay link/seller Ive been posting for 14k solid rope chains has smelled the roses apparently :smh:

I don’t know if it was an error when I copped or they just came to their senses but they just jacked the price up on every chain :lol::frown::smh:

Same exact chain same weights and all. The chain I bought with the eBay coupon for 823 is now 1,025.

I hope somebody here that was looking for ropes copped before the hike.

I’ve seen his prices fluctuate a couple times in the past few weeks. He put them even higher before and then brought them back down to his regular price a few days later. Hopefully he does the same again haha.

4mm rope came in today. Weighed in at a little over 27 grams.

That 1 MM jump makes a big difference in looks compared to my 3mm from the same seller.

4mm
04E257B9-DCDC-4B8D-B1C4-04D0298418A6.jpeg

4mm and 3mm
BBEFFCEC-0AB3-4D25-A3CA-11217C31E653.jpeg

Damn that’s a big diff

Looks good tho :pimp: both of em

Is buying 10k a big no no? I don't have anything 10k to compare, I just have 14k-18k jewelry that I got from my pops or bought.

The prices are so much cheaper, is the shine that noticeably different?

I see videos, but its hard to judge myself if its not in person.

Is buying 10k a big no no? I don't have anything 10k to compare, I just have 14k-18k jewelry that I got from my pops or bought.

The prices are so much cheaper, is the shine that noticeably different?

I see videos, but its hard to judge myself if its not in person.
Less then half gold.

Value is doo doo.

Not too much difference between 10K & 14K lookwise. 10K looks 1shade/tint less than 14K n i dont think anyone except a trained eye or jeweller would be able to tell the difference. A major difference in look between 10K & 18K tho.

however, rocking 10K is basically like fakeflexing.. it's like fake14K.
41.667% gold VS 58.333% gold.

how can anyone call a gold chain a gold chain if it aint even half gold?

Which is why most here are anti 10k

Hell a year ago I was thinking gold is gold, I was like 10k is cool as long as it looks good but when it ain’t even 50% gold... came to the realization in here after all you experts and spitting facts and ****

Not worth it IMO

Back
Top Bottom