**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

soon as i get this department of motor vehicles monkey off my back
a gold mariner
sn: mad crewneck sweaters 8)8) nah but hopefully i can even find one

i already got a 14k chain & 10k chain so its no difference to me (or to anybody else for that matter lol)

i just want a mariner chain in 10k 1.5mm 18/20 inch chain for everyday wear

so i can pass down to the son later down the line when he ready and appreciate it

also nobody can tell me this style of bracelet its from the early 90s maybe yall heads might know

https://pasteboard.co/HwzpINg.jpg

every jeweler i shown it too is amazed i still got it or dont even know what it is

i want to get a 14k chain in this style also

the ones who know they telling me its no where to be found they dont make em anymore

HwzpINg.jpg

cFZq5lq
I'm surprised nobody else mentioned this to you if you want a chain like this bracelet I think the best thing for you to do is take a picture of it or take the bracelet itself to a jewelry store and ask for something to be custom made in the weight and the length that you want

You might have to keep the bracelet at the shop
If you do and the bracelet is very heavy weight it to make sure when you get it back that no gold been taken off the bracelet

Reactions: g14
how do you avoid having your white gold end up like this:
s-l500.jpg

I don't think this is because rhodium, I have scene pictures of old Rolexes in a similar state

Anyone looking for micro Cubans, looks like Rey’s decided to stock them now.
06E09DBD-64DF-468B-B975-B0F1C2284B99.png

Attachments

• EFE3B172-C0EC-4137-8E97-646D0A644F8C.png
    EFE3B172-C0EC-4137-8E97-646D0A644F8C.png
    886.9 KB · Views: 23
Wonder what his prices like because you can find good deals everywhere and his big stuff is usually priced right?

Doubt they’re hand made right?

Edit: 4.5mm 24” $1500
37.8g

No idea if that’s good or not

Wonder what his prices like because you can find good deals everywhere and his big stuff is usually priced right?

Doubt they’re hand made right?

Edit: 4.5mm 24” $1500
37.8g

No idea if that’s good or not

That’s almost $40 per gram..which seems pretty consistent with other jewelers.

Edit: for anything under 5mm

Back
Top Bottom