**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Anyone do the 2 bracelet on one wrist or bracelet/watch combo on one wrist?

I have an 8mm bracelet and I’ve been thinking about getting a smaller one to wear with it like a 2-4mm. I’ll probably eventually do it

That Rey’s post is pretty convenient timing actually :lol:

Homeless jewel game activate. Here's a dirty silver chain i haven't worn in 10 years, my diamondless g shock, and my sinbad gold hoop of indeterminate gold content.
I was actually goin to be either Papi Slappy or Big daddy slappy but upon further jewel game review i think i may have been generous even going with the captain moniker.
20180807_182718-1.jpg

150? Damn... Now i have clean this chain. Burn some noob for it and replace ol' sinbad.
I better not hit any new car threads around here

Last edited:
Anyone ever order a cuban ring from reys?

Also whats the consensus on MM for a cuban ring?
I had a 6.5 and a 6mm made for my ex. Thea rings were just like the chains.
HEAVY compared to any ring I held before. I seen other cuban rings but the were bored out(idk how to explain it any other way) on the inside so you don’t have the cuban links on the inside of the ring.

It was a long wait as he use scrap links from other chains he’s made. But it was WALE worth the wait.
I want to get some made for my current gf but idk how would explain me purchasing my x the same gift to her :lol:

I had a 6.5 and a 6mm made for my ex. Thea rings were just like the chains.
HEAVY compared to any ring I held before. I seen other cuban rings but the were bored out(idk how to explain it any other way) on the inside so you don’t have the cuban links on the inside of the ring.

It was a long wait as he use scrap links from other chains he’s made. But it was WALE worth the wait.
I want to get some made for my current gf but idk how would explain me purchasing my x the same gift to her :lol:
Any pics of the rings?

speaking of i gotta buy a stud, earring screwed out my lob and got lost....im tight.
Moissanites dont have problem in the shower/pool right?
I have an 8mm bracelet and I’ve been thinking about getting a smaller one to wear with it like a 2-4mm. I’ll probably eventually do it

That Rey’s post is pretty convenient timing actually :lol:
Yeah i have a 6mm cuban and thinking about a 3.5mm rope combo

U my man hunnid grand.... but I can’t condone this.
So 2 near 4ct IF solitaires that HIT for only a $150??? Nah famb.
It just goes against all that is fair. It’s like if u get props you have to give them a clause. It’s Masonite, bruhs.

i always disclose my studs are moissanites, it just make people end up buying em shortly after.

That's a damn good deal , I can't hate . If I was just rocking for short period of time I might consider.
I've spent anywhere from $3400 - $5500 on diamonds in the past and took a $1000 loss every time I sold them (even at high grade).

its 150, live a lil.

i already got em in my shopping cart.

diamonds are a waste of money, id get wifey a big moissanite ring and get her a chain.
i dont think its right at all bro. so i can cawp my future wife a REDDIC 4ct ring for around $200 (not including the gold)? I couldnt validate this to my future wife. the lab grown diamonds have a better story behind it.

Give me some directions for some nice masonite rings, ninja.
sway me bro, no rainbow.

Unos de los duros de la vieja escuela (MC Ceja aka El Cejon), anda por las calles brillando, esta k'bron el blinblineo. Yeah, Yeah!!

Back
Top Bottom