**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

It ain't about gettin my money up broski.. if u check back pix, I got three chains wit diamond pieces on em..I ain't even counting them! Counting all my scrap gold and chains I could do 2-200+gram 14k joints wit pendants! My point is guys on here be asking for advice about buying 10k and everybody throws shots instead of telling them to get it at a good price! Some n!&$#z ain't looking for jewelry but it falls on their lap.. yall should be like "hell yea, gold is gold" at the right price! But yall be on that balla! Alot of dudes check wit u ninja, u got a voice but I don't like when yall s×+÷ on guys. I have old gold layin around and I want a certain look so that's my move and that's comin from a real one wit 3 diamond 14k joints(my white gold is 10k)... buy wht u like just be informed on gold levels and prices!

10k is cool to me. But since luxury watches generally use 18k and I like my stuff to match, my preference would be 18k, if I had a bigger budget for jewelry. I settle for 14k for now.

DomKennedy with a new Virgin of Guadalupe piece on an iced Cuban I believe.

BF11A1FC-E0DC-4C78-8AC4-28FBE14BD38F.png

How much mm would you say that bracelet measures up to?

But since luxury watches generally use 18k and I like my stuff to match, my preference would be 18k

This

Yall n!#&*! need to learn how to read.. my original post said I have 90 grams of pure gold!! I'm going with 10k blend in order to get the size I want(24in 12mm) I could easily make it a14k 10mm but I.. big emphasis on the I.. wanted a bigger look!! So same amount of pure gold, just my preference to go 12mm over 10mm! At any time I want I can refine back to 14k 18k 22k or 24k. Stop with the cheap rap.. I own 2 houses my own business and some more stuff!! I'm turning old gold and pamps I already have into a wearable asset. I understand 10k not having as much gold as 14k apples to apples but if ur sayin u wouldn't buy 10k at the RIGHT price then ur stupid! So again.. if all u can afford is 10k and u get it at the right price.. it's better than nothin! FLAT OUT

I am not sure if you have had a lot of experience with 10kt gold, but it doesn't really look that gold (to me). Especially on a big piece like you are describing. Might be something else to consider. Imo a 14kt 10mm would look better than a 10kt 12mm. But an 18kt 6mm would be a dope piece. Seriously. Cost aside.

This

I am not sure if you have had a lot of experience with 10kt gold, but it doesn't really look that gold (to me). Especially on a big piece like you are describing. Might be something else to consider. Imo a 14kt 10mm would look better than a 10kt 12mm. But an 18kt 6mm would be a dope piece. Seriously. Cost aside.
Been buying chains since 94..silver mariner link.. then 10k rope wit STL piece.. then upgraded to 14k two tone link wit cz cross.. then upgraded to diamonds.. traded two tone for all yellow bullet link wit circle diamond piece.. then bought another 14k yellow link.. then bought 10k white gold franco wit dogtag.. then bought 10k white gold circle diamond pendant for my yellow link all before the Y2K scare!! Age 14-19!! For the record I have a bag of scrap gold geeks would slide through wit.. pamps came from geek also so not shopping for gold or else I'd say 14k or better..I just got old gold layin around and want a 200+gram cuban! If someone questions buying 10k at "THE RIGHT PRICE" I'd question if u really know jewelry or are just a hypebeast

this whole 10k 14k arguement.. jewelers say that most rappers are rocking 10K, and that the difference between 10K and 14K looks-wise is minimal. untrained eyes wont notice the difference. 18K and 10K there's a clear difference. personally, if it were up to me, 14K is the lowest I'd cop because I know it'd be above 50% gold.. but the guy who's saying if u get more bang for ur buck copping 10K if u have a deal, n he temporarily rocks that til later down the line he turns it to 14K or whatever, then it is what it is, I aint knockin him

that is a cheaper alternative just cop 10k and dip it lol... i wouldnt do it thats just me... my 14k cuban my jeweler dipped it in 18k... it still has that 18k shine and hasnt worn off yet... i dont rock my chain all the time though... but had it for a few years and still looks good

this whole 10k 14k arguement.. jewelers say that most rappers are rocking 10K, and that the difference between 10K and 14K looks-wise is minimal. untrained eyes wont notice the difference. 18K and 10K there's a clear difference. personally, if it were up to me, 14K is the lowest I'd cop because I know it'd be above 50% gold.. but the guy who's saying if u get more bang for ur buck copping 10K if u have a deal, n he temporarily rocks that til later down the line he turns it to 14K or whatever, then it is what it is, I aint knockin him

I be seeing a lot of rappers rocking 10k and even hollow cubans, I posted awhile back the Kid Ink and Ill Will big cubans that were casted hollow with diamonds. What are y'all thoughts on the pieces? I noticed a lot of these rappers have hollow pieces, from the GQ jewelry videos, in the Rich The Kid vlog, crazy when he say its like 30k and hollow still.

Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 8.38.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 10.56.55 PM.png

I be seeing a lot of rappers rocking 10k and even hollow cubans, I posted awhile back the Kid Ink and Ill Will big cubans that were casted hollow with diamonds. What are y'all thoughts on the pieces? I noticed a lot of these rappers have hollow pieces, from the GQ jewelry videos, in the Rich The Kid vlog, crazy when he say its like 30k and hollow still.

Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 8.38.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 10.56.55 PM.png

hollow jewelry wack to me tbh like yo.. if u gon rock something and it's flimsy, for sure it'll get snatched easy. i think the rappers that get em dont care because it's all for show and they have security. they probly lyin bout the price btw

nah u can definitely tell, and da weight is night and day...
dont waste ur time with anything less than 14k.

iunno man.. if there's a 10K gold chain at $10/gram then ima cop it n store it away, melt it later for its gold content.. even with the price of labor it's still worth it cuz that's a huge deal on the pure gold content. $10 is an unrealistic price tho but im sure these pawn shop ppl be coppin jewelry off desparate ppl who needa pay stuff off n rippin em off sumn crazy. someone comes in with a 200g 10k chain n the pawnshop like enhh ill give u $2000 cash right now max, n the guy so desperate he just takes the deal. pawnshop just hit a lick

Back
Top Bottom