**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

This is a 14mm Cuban would you guys consider this chunky or on the smaller end? I think 15mm is what I’m leaning towards

do no less than 15 then. An NT with the cuban with a wait of around 200 grams said you always end up wanting the bigger one in the end. that was a discussion revolved around chains but the same rules should apply and maybe even more so. I still think the watch is a good way to pick what oversized bracelet you want; Rolex is one of the more popular high end watches on NT and I'm pretty sure their metal bracelets are 19mm and up for watches they specifically market as men's watches. Looks like The Drake dressed up as Fabolous but wore the wrong jesus pieces:

I think it's an IF Jesus & the kufi would be the correct one to wear:

man if a girl let alone my wife gives me that as a sign of our marriage, this'll be me right here

index.jpg

kinda OD but its gucci so i aint surprised... he was saying he dont like multiple diamond rings and would just have 1 big ring... so i guess thats why he has it

kinda OD but its gucci so i aint surprised... he was saying he dont like multiple diamond rings and would just have 1 big ring... so i guess thats why he has it
he didn't buy it for himself, it was a gift from his wife

the ring he gave her is on top, his on the bottom. Diamonds all around the band on both

Screen-Shot-2017-10-25-at-8.45.20-AM.jpg

Last edited:
So am I really going to be paying like 45-48 a gram for a Cuban ring?

I walked around diamond district today and seemed about the average price. They all said rings gram cost much higher than bracelet or necklace.

For instance trax said 48 a gram for ring like 32-33 for necklace

So am I really going to be paying like 45-48 a gram for a Cuban ring?

I walked around diamond district today and seemed about the average price. They all said rings gram cost much higher than bracelet or necklace.

For instance trax said 48 a gram for ring like 32-33 for necklace

Try Fordham Road or canal st

That is true for some reason

The 3 rings I got in the past year cost more pre gram then the chains I picked up
More labor in rings

Back
Top Bottom