**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I aint seen someone come through and drop the amount of knowledge and full out foolery with the jewelry since Ben Baller in the early Volumes of this thread,

Respect to you, sir!

That fully iced out Jacob. Sheez.

I have AP Royal oak blue face from 2016 or 2017 and I have a rose gold presi day date sand blast dial and a yellow gold, silver Roman numeral sky dweller. I just have more Jacob than the other brands. Another reason I like Jacob’s better is because they will make me whatever watch I want. I have 2 being made now but they won’t be done for 6 months. That is the bad part about the quality control on Jacob... you cannot get something in a few weeks... sometimes it can be weeks if it’s small but if it involves many stones and complex cuts... it will take 4-6 months.

Patek feels flimsy to me. I like watches with weight; so I don’t own anything stainless steel. although there is a jumbo Patek Nautalus that is white gold. Nearly impossible to get but at the end of the day all the watches pop up one way or another.

I am actually curious as the why people find the stainless steel Patek so appealing?

Most of all I like Jacob watches for the diamond work. Where else can you get this level of clarity and size of asscher cuts on a watch? I have yet to see it. Maybe from Graff but the watch will be for a woman.

View attachment 2201859

Or a watch to shine like this with no flash.

View attachment 2201860

This right here is the flower setting you will see in a lot of new bust down AP’s and Rolex date just’s. Again something that has been done at Jacob since 2010-12 or so. Look how tight the setting is... it’s even better than the dial setting on my two tone rose and white full diamond.

View attachment 2201863

View attachment 2201864
You my friend have the most accurate post to username ratio in the history of Niketalk.

At this point even if it is, he put some life back into the thread, not the same 14k vs 10k, or who makes the best cuban questions :lol:

I thought this thread had peaked when Ninja got the Jesus piece.

rich4eva rich4eva came through with the Kenny Smith, "It is over, ladies and gentleman. Time to go home."

We need tagged pics b.

If you're going to be talking about copping six figure watches from Jacob, especially custom ones, we need proof.

I know those astronomia watches can go up to a million but I didn't think people would actually buy those except for some fancy lad like Michael Blakey

Yeah you talking bout the guy on YouTube who buys them?

rich4eva rich4eva start tagging your pics. You’re GSC we can tell from your oldest photos.

Back
Top Bottom