**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Smaller chain is 14k 7mm 26”
Other chain is 14k 9.5mm 32”
(I have the rest of the bigger chain hanging over my back, so I could layer them nicely)

This is another reason I want to shorten it.
The 32 with the 26 at the same time looks wack imo.

7E5A0EC0-E2C5-4249-A734-93B0E148E9E8.jpeg

Smaller chain is 14k 7mm 26”
Other chain is 14k 9.5mm 32”
(I have the rest of the bigger chain hanging over my back, so I could layer them nicely)

This is another reason I want to shorten it.
The 32 with the 26 at the same time looks wack imo.

7E5A0EC0-E2C5-4249-A734-93B0E148E9E8.jpeg

just don't wear em da same time or get pendants for both and da length disparity won't bother you as much.

One of the watches I had being made is done. Will post more pics when I pick it up. Been too busy to get to the shop. Have a few things there waiting for me. Hopefully before end of the year I can get there.

Watch is all sapphires not diamonds. Except for the gallery.

Toubillion movement

75036800-AEC4-4EF4-A079-1119FD02B4C5.jpeg
86AB6D9F-EA67-4156-B9F4-3EED0DC40429.jpeg

I see what yall talkin about with 10k. I mean gold is gold but when I went to the pawn shop to see the worth of the ring It was chump change.

How are sapphire prices like

One of the watches I had being made is done. Will post more pics when I pick it up. Been too busy to get to the shop. Have a few things there waiting for me. Hopefully before end of the year I can get there.

Watch is all sapphires not diamonds. Except for the gallery.

Toubillion movement

75036800-AEC4-4EF4-A079-1119FD02B4C5.jpeg
86AB6D9F-EA67-4156-B9F4-3EED0DC40429.jpeg

It’s just better to deal with a jeweler who will buy back your stuff at your cost imo. shopping around and all can become tedious; however I get were others are coming from

You into other stones like rubies, emeralds, topaz etc.?

I give Jacob a vision and a budget they tell me what stone will shine how I want it. I am getting green 23ct stone but it’s Tsavorite... it’s not all the time that diamonds work.. there are a few colored gemstones that have similar refraction to diamonds

Next year may be the year I have to finally spring for an engagement ring. I know the deal wit diamonds being kind of worthless. It’s gonna b lightweight frustrating buyin something i know isn’t worth what I’m paying. Happy wife, happy life tho right ? Might have to look into lab created...

Next year may be the year I have to finally spring for an engagement ring. I know the deal wit diamonds being kind of worthless. It’s gonna b lightweight frustrating buyin something i know isn’t worth what I’m paying. Happy wife, happy life tho right ? Might have to look into lab created...

You can buy nice used diamond rings off Ebay for under $1700 . Always elderly people desperate money , divorced people , people in debt , or people selling their deceased loved ones stuff .

Congrats my man, dose your lady want a big diamond? If you look around a lot of people are going non traditional with stones. Like my wife got a big morganite stone with diamonds around it she loves it and get a ton of compliments. And my home boy just got his soon to be wife a flawless pearl sorounded by diamonds. I was just under a g($920) and he was just a little over($1019). Low key the best part is picking your ring man I loved that part.

Back
Top Bottom