**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Peter Marco gives off the vibe of a scam artist
wrong Peter

hqdefault.jpg

Custom pendant? Where and how? Got an idea I’ve been thinking about getting done a while now

It's down to a few jewelers now. I want it in all 18kt (it is a circle pendant). Most jewelers want to flood everything with diamonds so I've been trying to find someone whose work is solid enough for just the gold.

Best day to be a dad my son's early Xmas present 1 1/2 millimeter rose gold rope from jacoje. Has been polishing and taking care of his silver chains for the last 2 years waiting for his first gold chain( he has always loved rose gold) seeing the smile on his face made it all worth it. Cost 185$ 4.37 grams 14K now let's see if it can hold up to the baseball diamond lol

1127182030.jpg

i plan on getting that same size next year for my cuban bracelet... just need to know what the length will be for around my wrist.. need it to fit just right

I had no idea Gorilla Zoe was still around. Let alone banking enough to have that on his neck.

I had my music on random the other day and Hood N came on and I thought to myself I wonder what Zoe is up to these days.
Zoe been about jewels though. In his prime IceBox was making crazy custom pieces for him. That gorilla coming out of the cage was dope.

these custom pieces that match someones face never comes out well... its usually a waste of money... only time it looked like the person was that ross pendant of him rocking a chain

Back
Top Bottom